Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Well I tell you, you and your hubby’s presence gives plenty. Love seeing the positivity you both bring to the site. I will stop there cause I don’t want to talk my self out of beans :wink:

11 Likes

It’s an early Dominion seeds release. I couldn’t find more than sold out on it

3 Likes

Most of the info you’re looking for is on the pack but as far as the date of their release, I can’t really say. @Emeraldgreen is correct that it is an earlier release, maybe before 2020? It came out along with Granny Skunk and I think one or two more strains that I can’t recall. It uses Chem Sister in the cross which is the rarest clone only cut of the original Chem Dawg. It has been sold out everywhere for well over a year I think, don’t quote me lol. I got them in 2020 either on Strainly or from an auction but the person was legit and the packaging untampered.

Edit: I think Dominion Skunk was the third co-release I couldn’t recall above and they all may have dropped in 2018.

25 Likes

The sssc, is that super sativa club? But there’s a extra "s"lol so I’m not sure if that’s what it stands for lol and I didn’t know they had a skunk #1 that’s a whole bunch of “I didn’t knows” in one sentence :slight_smile: lol can someone please clarify this stuff for me please and thank you

3 Likes

Super Sativa Seed Club

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

Did you sign up for cobra lips co-op?

1 Like

Nope, must have missed it. That’s a Bodhi strain, right?

1 Like

Chem 3 Appalachia Bodhi

4 Likes

Kush 4 x sunshine daydream voted in as full Co-op, congratulations @Kyumonryu

41 Likes

Celtic Stone has also been voted in, congratulations @Draig

34 Likes

@DougDawson & @coopactiongroup thank you! Really excited to do this!

Seeds have already hit the towel!

45 Likes

Fantastic, thanks for offering up your time, space and energy to do a run for the community.

18 Likes

Awesome! Thank you @DougDawson and @coopactiongroup ! Thanks to my Mrs. @Lady.Zandra63 for doing this with me and to my partner @Carty for gifting, and supporting this effort!

100% germination
Day 1 above ground

37 Likes

Kewl!!
They are up and growing!!
Draig and I will keep everyone apprised of their progress in a Journal!!
Thanks everyone for letting this happen!! :green_heart: :blush: :+1:

21 Likes

Sorry please delete

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Buck90s seed giveaway

Still waiting for approval of my Sis Skunk, can have them running a bit before or end of summer. In the meantime, I’d also like to put up my Mango Lotus (Mango Biche x Snow Lotus) for a vote, as I’ve found a grower that is ready to do a reproduction now.

I wanted to attach some info about it but I’m thinking it may have been a one off/freebie that Bodhi included with other offerings at the time since I can’t find much of anything. These gotta be from like 2015-2018? Note, there were some F2’s dropped by some breeder that was added to Greatlakegenetics website in January and those are his only offerings. I’d still say these qualify because these are F1’s and why pay for someone else’s F2’s when OG can have them for free AND track the results via thread.

21 Likes
Sis Skunk
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Allow in spring/fall box but grower must package
  • Reject

0 voters

17 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups