Seed run Co-op Voting thread

I can understand folks disappointment. I can’t speak for the others but this is what turned me away from it personally. “a trait of the mother would show up in 50% of phenos where it will try to push out some herm flowers at ripening”.

12 Likes

:pleading_face::cry::sob: lol j/k I understand, to be honest that is the reason why I haven’t ran them yet. I assume the hermies come from the Chem lineage. What if I work them for a generation or two and re-apply for a co-op run? Or run them and happen to luck out with no hermies on the first run? In the latter case, I’d obviously wait til next year to apply again.

I also have some Mango Lotus from Bodhi that @caucasiancrip is willing to grow out for me if it qualifies for a co-op run. Put some info in the last post I made following up on the Sis Skunk.

5 Likes

@Gpaw @Skyf I’ll still run them this summer I think regardless, Fall at latest. I had planned on making a parallel cross but instead of the SSSC “Skunk 1” I’ll be using Razavi Khorasan Iranian, Twin Peaks (Chem Sis x Chem ‘91) instead of just “Chem Sis”, and Puck Bx3 instead of the original Skelly HP.

12 Likes

I like that. I’m sure it will be sweet.

2 Likes

The genetics of the Twin Peaks looks like a great choice, that should be excellent parental stock.
I’ll be watching that with interest… :mag_right: :grin:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

A post was merged into an existing topic: Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

greeting fellow og members i am here to request a vote for seed run for nurse jackie of tga subcool
i purchased the pack of seeds from hemp depot i have other strains ill put up for vote later in future
but for now @Longtooth would be willing to take over this project i asked of him that the f2"s be spread through out the members for preservation

17 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @amumayuk !!

Nurse Jackie = Medicine Woman x Jack the Ripper

Nurse Jackie (SubCool’s The Dank) :: Cannabis Strain Info (seedfinder.eu)

• 85% Sativa / 15% Indica
  • Flowering Time 56 - 63 days
  • 2-Primary phenotypes

-Phenotypes are tall, stretchy, and super frosty, with buds that are super tasty. There are two main types: one that takes after Jack the Ripper with triangular buds and a strong lemony taste, and another that takes after Medicine Woman with round buds and a strong funky taste.

I ran clones of the triangular-bud lemon phenotype from a single seed out of a 5-pack for 3-years. Insanely easy to clone and extremely tasty with an active-high, it was a favorite and daily go-to.

I finally gave up the space for the mother and promised myself I’d come back to her at some point.

That point is now. :slight_smile:

I’ve still got 4-of the seeds from the original Home Grown Natural Wonder’s collaboration with TGA SubCool that can supplement the pack from @amumayuk. .

I can’t find any active seed stock available for this strain anywhere. -Just remaining stock and resale. It seems like it might be a good fit for a co-op run. ?

28 Likes

It is still available for sale by hemp depot where the pack was purchased from. I don’t know anything about this bank or how they still have subcool in stock. But if the line is still for sale it won’t be elligible for a co-op seed run at this time.

So unfortunately I don’t think it’s elligible, but it’s still available from that seed bank if anyone wants it.

6 Likes

You are right, i checked and it’s available at hempdepot in Canada. Here is what they have now.
The RED are sold out (so maybe are preservation-worthy?)

http://hempdepot.ca/other/aprices.html#tga

OR to see at a quick glance, this photo.

8 Likes

Understood…

This strain isn’t available through most outlets that carried it at one time and HGNW’ site is gone.

We’ll give it a few months. This is legacy stock. It won’t be available at some point.

10 Likes

Or not… it’s still available here too evidently: Buy Nurse Jackie from TGA Subcool Seeds - Oaseeds

2 Likes

Something very wrong there. It just let me add 11,000 packs to my cart, lol. Danger Will Robinson, Danger.

14 Likes

$2000000 and they only offer 2 free seeds! The nerve lol

21 Likes

Get all of them! No need to grow anything!

1 Like

Hempdepot is very legit & has carried TGA stock for a very, very long time.

13 Likes

Thank you for the input Monster.
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Wondering if the 2 for 1 is because they know it’s old stock with limited germination rates?

6 Likes

All you need to do is contact Brad at hemp depot and he will let you know.

He has always been informative and ready to talk things out when i have contacted him

7 Likes