Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Santasmoke aka. Maphial made the Chocolate Diesel F1 in 2004 (?).
He made 2 versions (different males), both were auctioned in very lim.
numbers = CTrip, Katsu cut x SD v1.5 male/s

I reproduced from the first version = F2’s for the DCC.
(i’m not sure if there are packs left … but i think, yes.)

Useful selected from the Reproduction and made some really impressive
work. I have a few of his Lines and can’t wait to see my tents catch fire :slight_smile:

__

i can donate a few different f2-Lines, if need be …
(only for repro, cuz low #'s don’t allow big shares)

23 Likes

Polls reopened for another member to vote.

17 Likes

Thanks brother. I received some CD f3 seeds yesterday. So, I’m going to make some sort of game plan. I think there are 7 seeds. I’d love to pop the last 5 Choco Kush seeds (thanks @SamwellBB!) and cross them with the CD if I get all males again. :pray: :v:

13 Likes

But they are magic bean. Yea!!! Lol

Hey @dougdawson , who is our distributor for Spain? I’m wondering how difficult it’s going to be to get a big pack from Spain , to US ? Thank you for your time and patience

4 Likes

As always, instead of asking Doug, we could do some reading as your answer is in almost every single co-op post:

Aus: New Distributor Needed
Canada: @DougDawson ; 13 for tracked and 3 for untracked + 2 per each strain
Europe & Africa: @Swe-can will send a PM with local currency
Latin America: @Vertebrata; 8 for tracked and 3 for untracked + 2 per each strain
UK: @Gaz29; will send a PM with local currency.

15 Likes

Maybe a different thread, or a PM.
Discussion here is about Co-ops :bear::+1:

1 Like

I believe it’s @Vertebrata , I messaged to confirm so will let you know if that’s wrong. I can’t see sending out of Spain being any tougher than anywhere else as long as sent with stealth.

5 Likes

Hey Doug, I show vertebrata as Latin America’s distributor, and @Swe-can as EU.
While a lot of Latin America speaks Spanish…Spain is in Europe! :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Just not sure exactly how things are broken up. That’s why I asked :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is @Swe-can who will be sending out your seeds from the co-op run/s … :facepunch:.

Gaz.

6 Likes

Thanks @Gaz29

4 Likes

@Vertebrata is Brazil in South America. @Swe-can is the EU distributor. Both speak a form of Spanish(portuguese) in BR but on opposite sides of the globe. :dizzy_face: I thought all the time in the group and repost you would know :wink:

All seed runs but Canada are sent to @G-paS to pack and distribute

:green_heart: :seedling:

13 Likes

And we thank you for all your hard work…….

12 Likes

Lol, what can I say, exhaustion and geography don’t go together :crazy_face:

7 Likes

ezgif.com-resize(19)

10 Likes

Im watching and waiting for the next chance to figure this generous offer and friends in the future,

5 Likes

@coopactiongroup can I apply early for a co op? I was thinking of doing one in sept but wanted to get approval out of the way so if my current projects get finished up early I can jump right into it.

10 Likes

I know you tagged the action group @Kushking902 , but I’ll tell you: early is the only way to get it approved! :grin:
Post up the strain info, bean source, confirm it isn’t available, etc etc, and the action team will vote.
By the time the Spring box went out, there were already several strains being grown for the next fall box, and since space is limited its a great idea to get the approval taken care of ASAP

13 Likes

Yep! :rofl:

I’ve got a pack in the fridge from @OrganicGorilla waiting for me to write the approval note for the co-op seed runs but I’ve “got time” as it’s gonna be a winter seed-run for Spring 2024’s box…

HERE IT IS NOW ANYWAY!!! ( @coopactiongroup )

Strain: Yogi
Breeder: Bohdi Seeds
Current Filial generation: F2
Seed-run intention: F2 to F3 seed increase, open pollination, indoors.

Genetics: Giesel x Yo Mama (m13)
Flowering Time: medium
Height: Medium
Characteristics: big, extremely resinous, nose tickling beauty

Note From Breeder:.

" Logo Bodhi Seeds

Yogi is Giesel (mass super skunk x chem d) x Yo Mama (appalachia x afgooey)…

Giesel is one of my alltime favorite plants, big, beautiful and the most complex terpene spectrum of almost any plant… skunky, chemmy, citrus, forest… just plain funky… the yo mama is a crystal producing wild card, big and beyond frosty, with smells and flavors ranging from oatmeal cookies to hot sauce…

i spent awhile running out a bunch of yo mamas to find a real stellar male, and the yo mama male 13 emerged with all the vigor and crystallization yo mama is known for… this is the first cross i was dying to make with him… expect heavy funky shimmering christmas trees of stoney delight… this hybrid is currently in testing… 33 pre release packs are availible to the heads that cannot wait for the official release next year…

Link: Yogi (Bodhi Seeds) :: Cannabis Strain Info

48 Likes