Seed run Co-op Voting thread

NOT meant as a gay thing. Riley and Jonesy were two of my favorite people, and then the episode where they introduced Dax and Ron was probably my favorite episode :rofl:

Editā€¦ apparently people donā€™t appreciate Canadian humorā€¦ oh well. Possibly one of the funniest scenes in a show that Iā€™ve seen in the last 10 years

4 Likes

Ok folks, do me a favor and try to keep this thread on topic. We can take the joking and gabbing to the chat thread to keep this one on topic. :v:

3 Likes

Iā€™m really sorry. Iā€™ve really got no business being in hereā€¦

Sorry again!

5 Likes

I really apologize as this was not my intention. I think Iā€™d like to withdraw from consideration here because it appears I didnā€™t follow the correct procedure. When I get some time and space in the future hopefully I can complete a coop run through the proper channels. For now Iā€™ll just have to spread these on my own. Thanks for your time @coopactiongroup I hope I didnā€™t cause too much conflict here :pray:

9 Likes

There is no need to apologize and you didnā€™t cause any conflict at all. We are just having a civil discussion about it in our meeting thread as we do about most things. Itā€™s just something that takes time due to folks living on different schedules. Donā€™t feel that you did anything wrong here. You simply asked if your offering could be included which is perfectly fine. Whether it is or not has yet to be determined but it certainly didnā€™t cause any problems.

5 Likes

Well I appreciate that @DougDawson , if the coop decides these seeds can go Iā€™d be really excited because theyā€™ll definitely go further than me on my own. That said Iā€™m not worried if they donā€™t, Iā€™ll get a coop run under my belt at some point :laughing:

8 Likes
Ethos Punchline bx1
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

12 Likes
Chernobyl
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Reject

0 voters

13 Likes

@coopactiongroup , as Iā€™m sure you all know the community suffered the loss recently of a great great memberā€¦ Useful of Useful Seeds. May he rest in peace. @AzSeaindooin420 and I have been talking and would like to do a preservation run on Chocolate Diesel F3, from Useful Seeds in the name of ā€œspreading the loveā€. I will provide the seeds and @AzSeaindooin420 is willing to grow them out if we clear the vote. Thanks for the consideration :pray:

59 Likes

Omg he died??? thats terribleā€¦I was not able to log into RIU, I used to follow his thread

5 Likes
Chocolate Diesel F3
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Decline

0 voters

33 Likes

Thatā€™s a good one!

3 Likes

@beneficial you will want to watch this thread for strains to sign up for, this is where all strains get ā€œapproved for co-opā€ then once approved you can search it out and sign up for it then it gets put in spring or fall box then you pay and all that sht :slight_smile: I hope this helps

3 Likes

Hey @DougDawson when do we get the results of the votes? Is there more member than the 6 weā€™re waiting on?

3 Likes

Itā€™s been 17 hrs, lol. Gotta have a bit of patience but the results are in. It appears we need to discuss the Punchline further. Stay tuned.

8 Likes

Haha donā€™t mind me, just was on the edge of my seat for the results, purchasing a tent specifically for this project if it got approved so looks like I need to pull the trigger and get it ordered!

7 Likes

I donā€™t think I voted but the poll isnā€™t open? Iā€™ll vote yes and will have some Useful seeds to add to, or do myself.

Do any of you guys know the history of CD? Was it Riot seeds who first did it? Then @santero took this one to f2 for Derg Corra, and Useful made the f3 from that?

I know itā€™s popular and lots of people would love to have it. :v:

15 Likes

I wanna say Useful got it from an auction. So he didnā€™t MAKE it, but he may have the rights to it since 90% of his company used the Choc D father.

4 Likes

20 Likes

We got more than enough stock for me to complete the run, currently looking for a tent that will accomplish the project

c231567368679e757868e7ce6a1c4da978409064_2_302x500

21 Likes