Seed run Co-op Voting thread

ya but it says DIC meaning there no longer carrying it.

thanks though …

2 Likes

no problem my friend…

thanks …

1 Like

Ya seed city is legit, but they do crap weird, it shows you can order but then says notify me when in stock, :man_facepalming:t2: I’ve been caught by that a few times. But that’s definitely them @Kushking902 i was breathing heavy there for a second :laughing:

2 Likes

Can we move this chat please folks, the last vote is getting buried. Thanks.

7 Likes

It’s a BX2 but often confused…

UGORG’s “Blues”-seedline is this ‘Blues/Livers’ clone made bx2. this was made via a first outcross using a blueberry-male. that first outcross was called Smellyberry … the first backcross was called Killer Skunk
and the 2nd bx was what they released as Blues

It’s the outcross that people start wrongly calling it the first of three incrosses
The quote is from San

6 Likes

CONGRATS @TopShelfTrees1 !!!

:partying_face:

6 Likes

I’ve got a pack of yours called “Froot Punch” where “Cheetos” is one of the parents! Sounds like I need to get that on deck!

5 Likes

The 2024 co-ops already promise straight fire. I’ve been looking at this blues since ages. The timewrap had my attention for outdoor. Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 @Granolo and coopactiongroup for the opportunity!

7 Likes

yep, i have the very same seeds, sir.
(yellow paper in plastic baggie, no? :wink: that was silas’ way.)

maybe ugorg have made bx3 in the meantime, but it’s not
what silas used ten years ago to make his “lost skunk” and
f2’s :wink:

EDIT.
ow, oops, i just saw that zanzi already said that, lol.

__

@Habitt
i made a blues/sour combo and called it “d-livers” some years back.
it was the UK blues clone only to a sour d-male from rez (2010 ibl).

10 Likes

like we say around here : ya probably chigner sur le lait dsa mere itoo
some are never happy

1 Like

plastic baggie but no yellow paper, white round la con containers with hand written info on it.

all good brother …

3 Likes

Thanks @CanuckistanPete ,congrats @HorseBadorites , I appreciate all the OGers ,sorry about that outburst @DougDawson , everyone’s help , @ReikoX , thanks for being so kind all of youall…tyvm.
Nutrition as it is today does not supply the strength necessary for manifesting the spirit in physical life.
A bridge can no longer be built from thinking to will and action. Food plants no longer contain
the forces people need for this. So long as one feeds on food from unhealthy soil,
the spirit will lack the stamina to free itself from the prison of the body"

- Rudolf Steiner - Creator of BioDynamics (1861-1925)

11 Likes

No harm no foul…and it takes a good man to apologize.

It can be frustrating at times learning how everything works on here…but there’s a ton of good people on this site willing to help out. It’s so good its hard to believe it exists on the internet!

7 Likes

i got the same too froot punch santero showed me some in seedlings few weeks ago he had started

2 Likes

Can’t believe it !!! the co-op seed runs are really coming up with GREAT GENETICS . Hopefully this coming year will bring great “seed” Thanks

3 Likes

Congratulations @Granola , you are good to move forward. :v:

9 Likes

Congratulations @Granola

2 Likes

Congrats @Granola this should be interesting.

2 Likes

Congratulations to @Granola .

2 Likes

All out of Likes.

But would you please clarify for me? I’m bummed to see the grower has to package the seeds. Is this correct?
If so, we should make a “GoFundSeeds” thread for the Texada Timewarp.
Thank you.

7 Likes