Seed/strain recommendations

Hi,

Looking for guidance for purchasing higher end seeds and strains. I have done a handful of indoor grows with bargain level seeds from seedsman and want to spend more money to get a great plant.

In the past I have purchased feminized photoperiod sativa dominant seeds, the best being a white widow. My grow area is a small tent in cooler, dryer area of our basement.

So, what breeder and or seedbank would you recommend for fire seeds? My apologies if I posted this in the wrong area.

Thanks!

12 Likes

Breeders:
Bodhi
Strayfox
Doc D
Jordan Of The Island
Baked Beanz

Seedbanks:
JBC seeds is the only one I have bought from. I bought several of their Bodhi seeds.

17 Likes

Thanks.

I searched and saw that post as well, thanks for affirming that the information is up to date!

5 Likes

I have grown bodhi and JOTI and really liked them.

Best suggestion: free overgrow genetics.

27 Likes

I second @Foreigner suggestion that you save that $ to invest in your set up, and grow out the free seeds that are abundant here on OG. Your just as likely to find a good one, I promise.:grin::peace_symbol:

22 Likes

100%

And there is usually documentation of a complete grow so you know what you’re looking at :+1:

12 Likes

Thanks all. I am definitely looking forward to the time where I can participate in seed exchanges on this site, I feel bad that I don’t have anything I can offer in exchange.

5 Likes

Since you asked…there’s an EXCELLENT GROUP OF BREEDERS right here on the OG!!! I’m talking “tried and true”, 3 - 4 - 5 Generation Breeders, perfecting their craft, producing some of the :fire: others spend a lifetime searching for. You make of habit of chasing the latest this or that, you MIGHT hit the Jackpot…MIGHT!! Put the odds more in your favor by patronizing your fellow OG Members. You’ve received many GREAT suggestions, trust your OG’ers. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Hit up the free seeds thread. With a little luck or good old fashioned politeness you’re sure to stumble across something :+1:

13 Likes

@Puckpack shoot me your addy via Privnote and I will send you some seeds worth growing :call_me_hand:

Edit: Packing seeds now… USPS closes early as it is Saturday…

16 Likes

Most of my best plants to date have came from members sharing / giveaways off this site.

The library of strains that pass through here is extensive if you were to have to purchase them ya better have some deep pockets .

You don’t necessarily have to have something to trade with the generosity offered as most are happy to freely send out seeds to those needing them.

14 Likes

I have grown so many strains it is pitiful… I feel that I wasted a LOT of money searching through overpriced seeds. I think you can find fire in any batch of seeds you grow. I have seen awesome firey phenos come from South Of The Border brick weed and crappy herm-prone results from Cookies, Tiki madman, and other more expensive “new new” strains so the cheap seeds can be just as good if not better than the newer higher priced options. For some superb quality low-priced seeds you might want to check out Hazeman seeds at DCSeeds or Sannies seeds… those have been some of the best genetics I have found and are some of the most reasonably priced seeds available.

4 Likes

right on @Maddawg ! see there you go @Puckpack within an hour of your post. just like @Foreigner, @misterbee , and @Budderton said you will find a good one from the OG’ers. this is the place to be with out a doubt, the best people possible in this community.

10 Likes

Great Lakes genetics has a sale on Bodhi seeds: half off AND buy two get one free. …So three for the price of one.

6 Likes

More info is always good. Do you prefer gas, floral, clear head, pain reduction, general feel good all day.
It lets us know what your into.

4 Likes

@Puckpack are you located in the US? If so @JohnnyPotseed is offering up a hell of a deal on some clones currently.

5 Likes

Hey hey we are in the same boat my friend. I spent the first few years growing random bag seeds as to not waste money killing expensive seedlings. I want to grow out some beans from people on here. I just haven’t had the time yet. I’ve grown out seeds from THseeds and they are always some of the cheapest but I have yet to see a herm or get a shitty batch. These bubble gum I’m growing out by them has some of the most vigorous growth of any plant I’ve grown so far. If you join the discord server for the dude grows show (on YouTube) they will send you free beans from seeds here now. I hope you find what you are looking for my friend!

5 Likes

ALMOST FORGOT!!! Pm me, I’ll give you MARK’s Cell Phone Number (his permission granted!!) Southern Cali Breeder, prices are $25/25 Seeds, $50/60 Seeds, $80/100 Seeds, only mission in Life is to get quality creations out at affordable price-points. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: If you call him, be prepared to have him talk YOUR head off!! He literally eats, sleeps, and breathes Cannabis. He’ll ship you what you want FIRST, provide you with an SAE, you put the monies inside, seal and mail it back. The ONLY person in the Game doing such. At $1 per seed, you can afford to make a few errors…NOT “mistakes”.

12 Likes

lol. i just joined this forum and two separate members have shipped me free seeds. very excited for my next run, regardless if theyre “premium genetics” or not. the fact that someone sent seeds to me for free purely out of the kindness to the community pretty much automatically makes those nugs that ultimately result that much danker.

19 Likes

Keep in mind that breeders and chuckers are proud of their seeds and are ever so pleased to see someone else grow them.

Ask me how I know.

:love_you_gesture:

15 Likes