Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Anyone have just straight up blue dream or blue cheese? Or banana kush. I have beans to trade

5 Likes

Still lookin to trade for meangene stuff.

12 Likes

Does anyone happen to have any Medijuana seeds? I always wanted to grow it, but very few people seem to talk about it.

4 Likes

Now after reading up i want to as well!

6 Likes

Yeah for real. I saw an old post that @Gaz29 grew some in 2020 and had a grow log, but that’s it on this site.

1 Like

`Yeah i can’t remember it being a ‘stand-out’ strain/cultivar , but i probably only grew a few.
I have a few seeds left somewhere in one of my stashes, but not many.
Mine were from the same ‘breeder’ …
Though i think those seeds i have, were from trades or gifted to me.

I would probably run some again , maybe I’ll find something like a potent painkiller weed in these seeds.
Or maybe trade them ( if iv got enough.).?!

I’m looking for a good fast flowering indica dominant strain that’s couchlock material.
I have a lot of different stuff to trade with - mostly all regular photo’ seeds.

I have a pack of ‘lucky charms f2’s for trading and some others.

Happy growing ,peeps …:+1:.

Gaz

Thought I’d add a few pics, :point_up_2:

Ps. —— btw , i have some extra SLH in my pack ( i only run two’s and three’s of each strain.) and if someone wants to trade me for like x15 SLH seeds for maybe some fem autos, then shoot me a message. :+1:.
Cheers.

14 Likes

Thanks for the reply, yes I might have a few indica regs to trade if you did find some extra Medijuanas. If you do, PM me anytime.

2 Likes

Looking for Cannatonic seeds if anyone has any. I had a little environmental issue and lost the beans I started overnight unfortunately. Hoping to cross them out to some heavy indica strains and find a good heavy indica with some cbd on the backend. Let me know if of interest and I can provide a seed list.

and by environmental issue my wonderful wife was cleaning and happened to empty the cup I had beans soaking inside of. No fault of hers, I did leave it in an unusual spot, but was trying to soak up all the residual heat from our pellet stove.

6 Likes

Give me till tonight to have a look . I may have some Perkins cut canatonic seeds left.
I know I’ve given some out in the past not sure what I’ve got left.

1 Like

I have ACDC F2’s if you need @sprinklememaynee

(See below).

The AC/DC Strain Is A Phenotype of Cannatonic

With that being said, only ~50 percent of Cannatonic seeds will develop into CBD-rich plants. Understandably, this can cause confusion for medical cannabis patients. “AC/DC is a phenotype of the Cannatonic strain with a documented 22:1 CBD:THC ratio.”

:metal:

12 Likes

Just wondering if anyone would like to trade;I have some reg African sativas Sudanese and Nigerian ( Nigerian not available)
Some Acapulco x sunshine)
And I have some K47 x sour diesel.
I’d be really interested in some quality autos if possible fems are fine :slightly_smiling_face: hit me up if anyone is interested :v:

5 Likes

MAY have Blue Dream, will check, report back later today. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Looking for any CBDV or THCV seeds.

A buddy recently lost his son and he is very passionate about getting his hands on some strains/cannabinoids that have shown to help with insulin issues, so he can keep forwarding the project that was planned for him.

My vault is open, let me know.

13 Likes

Anyone have any really dank GMO crosses of any kind? I have some HSC Blueberry Muffin crosses to swap? – I tested one of the three crosses & it seems to have inherited the early flower time of the Blueberry Muffin.

Vanilla Frosting and GG4 females hit w/ BBM male.

Hit me up! :wink::+1:

5 Likes

Unless I’m forgetting or mixing something up, Subcool’s Jack The Ripper is high in THCV.

But it is a strong Sativa dominant strain, if that floats your boat

You probably can’t find original TGA packs of JTR easily unless someone’s been stashing them in the vault, but Badgers Batch still makes JTR, which is available at genetic supply if you are familiar with them, but I can vouch they are very legitimate, very fast to ship, and hook it up with freebies and such.

This month, their shipping is free, and its buy one get one on badgers batch gear too…

And they have 6 packs of JTR in stock so you could grab two packs for 110, which will give you 26 or so seeds. That’s only $4 and some change per seed. Just a recommendation I know you want a trade but I thought I’d throw it out there just in case you were interested.

Good luck!

9 Likes

Hi @bassman5420, @SativaKid got a Wild Thai with high THCV which is leaning towards the indica side. I think you should talk to him to find what you are looking for :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Hey @bassman5420 I recently grew out Eraser-V from Hoku which is (1:1 THC:THCV) x (Abacus x Ceiba) and the TLC testing that I completed shows an equal amount of THC to CBD and then about 2:1 THC:THCV along with some CBG. Was kind of surprised but it seems to have a very nice broad spectrum of cannabinoids. I get a bit of a buzz from vaping it but definitely do not get very high which makes sense considering CBD and THCV are CB receptor antagonists. Really great fuel/gas terps too!

I ended up pollenating my Eraser-V with some Red Snake pollen and I’m soaking some right now to grow and see what cannabinoid contents they hold. I have quite a few of these seeds that you are more than welcome to try out.

My TLC test is not as defined as I would like but it’s the first run using a new solvent/eluent. The Ethiopian strain from Ace shown below also has a large amount of THCV but I only have a cutting of that right now that I’m trying to root and grow for breeding.
Cannalytics Eth Syr Ev LTxO

22 Likes

If you’re in central Virginia, I have a clone of GMO x Granny Skunk that I’m getting rave reviews from anyone who’s smoking it. No seeds though.

12 Likes

Are this TLC test ametaur-ables?
Are expensive?

Happy grows

3 Likes

Yes they are quite easy to complete once you get the hang of it. I purchased a base kit from Shop - Cannalytics Supply and then I just sourced additional materials elsewhere (TLC plates and solvent/eluent) as it is pretty expensive to buy their replacement materials. The only item I can’t find elsewhere is the dye so I still buy this from this same shop.

There’s a great summary and detailed information over at RIU if you search “DIY Thin Layer Chromatography”. This is where I learned the majority of the process. It did seem complicated at first but it’s really not.

9 Likes