Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

@boatbum325
i have a pack of ‘mexican death sativa’ if that interests you. PM me if it does, i don’t want to spam here. i’ll do a search of my collection tomorrow to see what i have

4 Likes

What that taste like

1 Like

He said hard-core, I’m sure “Mexican Death Sativa” fits the bill :laughing:
AdventurousUnitedLark-max-1mb

8 Likes

I’m looking for a hard to find pack that was only included as a bonus if you bought the box set line

A full unopened pack of this:

Pearl Sinmint / Sinmint S1

Edit: screw it - both packs. Unopened Bodhi Laughing Lemon AND Mountain Temple for it

7 Likes

If anyone has csi kush work for trade let me know. I have bodhi packs available but I don’t need triangle, as I have loads of that.

3 Likes

I have a bunch of auto regs to trade.
Fat Banana x Spaced Limes, Big Yield Mi5 x Spaced Limes, and Spaced Limes F2.
Pics can be found in my grow log

Spaced Limes is sweet seeds sweet pure auto cbd

Crossed with Spotted Limes

Looking for auto fems. Willing to also trade some photo regs, and have some fem seeds in the making that will be done and ready around late-March/ early April. See my grow log for more info.

Thank you

12 Likes

In the next few day, I’ll look through the “Ole Stash Bag”, make you a list of Auto/Fems, go from there. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Pm sent brocephus.

3 Likes

I started my seed collecting with autoflowers and have trended hard towards growing photoperiods recently. I have about 40 different Mephisto strains and 30 different Night Owl strains—some opened and some closed—and a few others. I’m looking to trade for photoperiod strains from known breeders and those that are medicinal in nature for insomnia and cancer treatment (for a friend). Thanks!

9 Likes

Looking for reliable CBD photo seeds, got plenty of cool hybrids I’ve made to trade. Mutants (some great abc hybrids) and Sativa type plants ‘Tropic Sour’ - (Double Sour Zamal X Laos Mango) has been pretty popular among mates. Cheers

8 Likes

I’ve got Point Break and Undertow from Sebring.

1 Like

If anyone wants to trade auto regs for other autos let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’ve got Twisted Cookie x Purple Kong Auto Reg

Also Nova x Purple Kong Auto Reg

Nice, they both CBD genetics?

3 Likes

I am looking to trade for other auto flower strains.
This is my list of autos… all of them are auto regs. I haven’t tested them yet myself.

Sour 60 x (Gambian x Blueberry)
Snow Ryder x (Gambian x Blueberry)
Widow Red Berry Cheese Bake x (Gambian x Blueberry)
GG4 x Tycho Monolith x (Gambian x Blueberry)
GG4 x Do Si Lo x (Gambian x Blueberry)
Strawberry Nuggets x (Gambian x Blueberry)
Black Cream x (Gambian x Blueberry)
Blueberry x (Gambian x Blueberry)

If anyone is interested in trading let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Hey @lilmanbigplan, I could trade you some of these if you wish.

3 Likes

Why not include yourself on the “Feedback Thread”? Good way for interested member to see your Ratings. Just a thought, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Unable to find this feedback thread you talk about . Seems to me touting ones own reputation is somewhat less than ethical . Well I got that ass backwards . This is quite above board . I stand corrected .

2 Likes