Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

That it does Cali-O x Skunk 1

2 Likes

Anyone have Pyramid Seeds - Tutankhamon / King Tut seeds for trade?

1 Like

CORRECTION!!! Not from Canada, but from TEXAS. Pollen was from The Great White North. I do apologize, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Funny… when he mentioned that strain you were the first one I thought of, for some reason. :wink:

1 Like

hi! BODHI TRADE:

ALRIGHT, CHOOSE TWO OF MY BODHI PACKS BELOW

• Silver Sunshine (Super Silver Haze x SSDD) (11 REG) (F1) (unopened)
  • Sundance (Lemon Thai Sativa x Wookie) (11 REG) (F1) (unopened)
  • Babylon Buster (Dread Bread x 88G13HP) (11 REG) (F1) (unopened)
  • I MAY ALSO HAVE GOJIQM X SNOW LOTUS 1/2 PACK but it has not arrived yet.

PLUS CHOOSE YOUR FREEBIES.

• 2 FEM seed ETHOS APEX (lilac diesel x mandarin cookies by ethos) +
  • 3 FEM seeds FATKIDS CAKE (cherry pie x gsc by amsterdam genetics)

OR

• 2 FEM seeds FUTURE 1 (gg4 x starfighter by anesia) +

OR

• 2 FEM seeds BAKLAVA (wedding cake x gelato by the plug) +

OR

• 5 REG seeds MA GOOEY X RUNAWAY BRIDE (by BadDawg) +

FOR ANY of these:

• APOLLO 11 GENIUS (F1/F2)
  • STRAWBERRY MILK (F2)

PS

1. IF YOU’RE NOT INTERESTED IN TRADE - I’LL BUY
12 Likes

@the_bot It’s not EXACTLY what you’re asking for, but @SCJedi did an Apollo 11/13 open pollination with seeds from @50State, so any of the folks who got in on that run might be worth talking to. He’s all out of them (I asked!)

12 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard as per OG etiquette I dont like to PM people with trade offers/requests - but ill check the list see if theres anyone I talk to frequently. Thank so much for the info! great place to start my search

3 Likes

I got a pack of photo regs that I would be willing to trade for an auto variety. If anyone is interested let me know please.

14 Likes

I can just give you some auto’s @chronix

7 Likes

So what’s watermelon Dragon? Is that something you’ve made ?

1 Like

Johnnypotseed sells King tut crosses for 15 dollars a ten pack regs

2 Likes

The only watermelon dragon strain I know of is from 7 East Genetics.

2 Likes

Any interest in Medicine Man? I have an ample supply, SIX/6 or TEN/10 Count available for trade. I read in another Thread someone was seeking MM, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I made a bunch of Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo11-F4Genius dom outcrosses and I think some F2s. Have some Apollo 11 F5 but need to make more. The Bruce Apollo I had sent a cut to Ray Davies (known for the Ray Davies C99 cut) a few years back and he said it was the closest thing to Genius he had ever grown aside from Genius itself. Huge pineapple cheesy buds that has very thin leaves

Here’s a link to the two females I found.

Also have some Apollo 13 gorilla arm x Apollo 11. These are all things I plan on preserving and working so once I do… you’ll be one of the first to know. Until then, the Bruce Apollo crosses have done great. The GSC-Thin Mint x BruceBanner3/Apollo11 was just written up in leafly as one of the best hash strains of 2022 as Paisley grew some seeds and found a killer mom that he won an extract competition with.

15 Likes

hot damn those are some spears those look killer @Swampthing

4 Likes

thank you¡ i saw your Swamp, it looks really nice, but im interested in the specific bodhi apollo 11 genius for an F2 project

6 Likes

Word, I hear that. I’ve got some F5s but I’m going to further breed those as well. I’ll for sure keep you posted

8 Likes

Log Book indicates I have SILVER MOUNTAIN F2 on hand. Will have to physically check and report back. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Apollo F5 is a real nice thing to have

4 Likes

I have a great one that I’ve run a few times…here she is just starting the flower outside

It is legit, from Mel Frank via Todd McCormick

12 Likes