Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Same cross so yes!!! :smiley:

Now if only I could find them lol.

Seriously though at this point if I do iā€™d need 2 runs to even see any flowerā€¦ cause the FIRST RUN would be for F2ā€™s!!!

6 Likes

The thing that caught my eye was the genealogy.
Thereā€™s some unusual plants in that family tree like Afghani Hawaiian & Big Skunk Korean.
Definitely not just another remix of the usual suspectsā€¦ :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I have some f2s that I got from @HaRdRoC in a lottery he held last year. Only believe I have 5-6, but let me know if youā€™re interested.

3 Likes

Sure I am interested. I donā€™t know if you are interested in sativas, but I have some Oaxacan and Malawi Gold along with other things.

5 Likes

I donā€™t have a secure place to receive anything right now so Iā€™ll send you these and you can pay it forward with someone else. Send me your addy in a privnote and Iā€™ll do my best to get them out before the weekend.

6 Likes

Sent you a dm.

1 Like

There was a Canadian user here who introduced themselves last year and was growing Rockstar looking for a cut to keep, their handle is @Andrane

4 Likes

THANK YOU @Dirt_Wizard ! I sent a PM to them just now. :smiley: :pray:

3 Likes

Anybody got a fast Durban that tastes like anise? 8-10 weeker maybe.

6 Likes

Head-scratching situation occurred at the :honeybee:Hive a few moments ago. I was ā€œhoveringā€, opening the Daily Mail, Queen :honeybee: came in from work. The FIRST thing she said was, "why do have that Poop-Eating Grin on your face? I kindly told her I has just received BOTH Blueberry Bastard ABC AND PC K Pollen!! You know who you areā€¦SUPER THANKS. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: She just told me to ā€œwipe that SMUDGE off your Top Lip!!ā€ I told her, ā€œitā€™s not what you think, I had some Brownies earlier!!ā€ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl:

17 Likes

6 Likes

Luckily Iā€™ve got some RockBud and some Sensi Star. Havenā€™t had luck the last time I tried to germ the Rock Bud. Was super bummed. But I think I have like 8 beans left.

Maybe Iā€™ll make a mash up one of these daze

3 Likes

Tropical Seeds has a great Durban.

I grew their Durban Punch (70s Durban x Highland Ciskei) x Ciskei and found a killer mother that I used to cross with Bodhis Sakura (Bubba Kush x Wookie15). Their Durban doesnā€™t have any Skunk in it like most European & Canadian versions. The CO cut isnā€™t very anise either, but I do know the line youā€™re talking about. Fetā€™s Durban used to have these traitsā€¦ unfortunately have been looking high and low for Fet gear but havenā€™t had much luck.

4 Likes

Itā€™s just a flavor from my youth. Would be nice to have again. I think it was a Durban X some sort of afghani.

3 Likes

Tangie if Iā€™m not mistaken def has some Cali-O in it. May have some luck finding a quality Cali-O line. Chimera has some great crosses using it.

4 Likes

I have some nirvana California orange bud somewhere. From a long time ago.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve gotta know; who made that? And is it Photo or Auto?
Was just thinking to myself today that I should make a Blueberry Auto ABC

4 Likes

7 East Genetics made a Blueberry Bastard ABC strain. I think it was only available as a tester, not for sale that I have seen.

3 Likes

Donā€™t wanna put anyone on ā€œFront Streetā€, but it blew down on the Canadian Trade Winds from Winnipeg!!! SSS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee::100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That it does Cali-O x Skunk 1

2 Likes