Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Anyone got any Juicy Fruit Thai beans?

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been looking for that for a while!

3 Likes

Yea thatā€™s one Iā€™d love to find! Bodhi had a Juicy Fruit Thai x Snow Lotus a while back but those are probably hard to find.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve grabbed a few of his genius thai crosses because I couldnā€™t get ahold of his juicy fruit thai cross!

3 Likes

Have a FEW CBD Strains/Varieties in the Ole Stash Bag, ALWAYS up for trading. Will get a List together, PM in a few days to remind meā€¦old age creeps up now and again. Lotta .03% THCā€™ers, some STRAIGHT HEMP. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Just checking my list Iā€™ve got lots of purple strains but no purple urkle .

4 Likes

Got any good recommendations on other Thai strains?

2 Likes

Iā€™m just looking for strains with some very strong terps/ good for extreme pain

Have some regulars to trade !

4 Likes

My Log Book indicates the following strains/varieties for Pain, in no special order:

ACDC, Lavender, Purple Kush, Blackberry Kush, Blue Dream, Bubba Kush, GSC, The White, Northern Light, GDP, CBD Critical, Master Kush, Jack Herer, Sour Diesel, Dogwalker OG, Harlequin, GG5, and Pure Michigan. I know for a fact, MOST can be found here on the ā€œOGā€.

Good Luck on your search, pain is a serious ailment!! I wish you treasured relief, indeed. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Sunshine daydream or the back cross by @HolyAngel might work great for your pain

8 Likes

Where you located Canada or the US
?

2 Likes

you best believe that !
Only 28 years young but damn my back my knee .shit Iā€™m not complaining HAPPY to be alive :crazy_face:

You wouldnā€™t believe how many beans I have not accumulated from our great OGers

Iā€™m deff gonna keep my eye out for some dog walker and GG5

Thanks for buzzing in !

6 Likes

Us brother

2 Likes

PM those ā€œpersonalsā€, Iā€™ll put together ā€œa lil sumptin-sumptinā€!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: I canā€™t make you say ā€œI doā€, but I can get ya to the Church on time!!!

8 Likes

Dam wrong side of the planet I was gonna send u out a care package to try see if it was pain relieving .

5 Likes

Priceless quote !

I cannot emphasize the feeling I got when reading this ! Your kind act goes noticed brother !

7 Likes

On a hard-core hunt for Abusive Diesel

iā€™m looking for heirloom tobacco seeds. iā€™ll offer up 3 packs of any f2ā€™s or crosses that i have made. dm for deets.

3 Likes

Letā€™s tradeā€¦
Phila. Ice Cream Cake 98
These are a Ice Cream Cake variant I bred from Gelato 98 & Wedding Cake-originally. Then I crossed the F1ā€™s with each other and got thesešŸ‘‡šŸæ

14 Likes

What are you looking for?

1 Like