Welcome To the Swamp

wow, you’ve been hard at work, that room is crazy! How do you get to the back - did you leave aisles or do you have to pull them all out?

2 Likes

Silly @Muleskinner, he’s the @Swampthing.

He emerges where and when he feels, lol.

99%

4 Likes

@99PerCent haha there you go!

But really, I have trails… lol… but usually getting down low as I chopped off a lot of undergrowth preflower. I’ll take a picture under their skirts tomorrow so y’all can really see how crazy it is in there.

I’ll be cruising into week 8 on Wednesday so thankfully some stuff isn’t far from getting the karate CHOP!

Will be having tons of seeds this round from the Bruce/Apollo and Sakura males. All the seeds I find on branches that aren’t tagged will be labeled separately by just the mother they came from, though most I believe will be coming from the Sakura as I spread that stuff around a lil more. But no worries, more freebies for everyone! I both strains will be great as their sisters don’t have a bad pheno between them. Starting to get a cheesey Cheetos smell on one of the Bruce Apollo’s. They’re just absurd in regards to their cola size and quickness in finishing. Talked to Bodhi this evening and told me it would be cool if I wanted to release them, but told me he didn’t out of respect for MrSoul now breeding again. MrSoul is also a buddy of mine so I’ll ask him if he has any issues with it, hoping he won’t but who knows… offered him a cut of my fatter mom (the #2) but he kindly turned me down. But Jay from DarkHorse did gladly take it… we shall see if I end up getting the credit for finding the pheno or if he will even breed with it, but either way. Doesn’t really bother me. Made F2s with each mom as well as F1s in hitting em with the Sakura. In the future I won’t be pollenating with more than 1 male but TBH, these are all gonna make some fun funky crosses so there shouldn’t be a loser in any of the progeny.

Hmmm what else is going on… oh yea, my veg tents are WAY to full so this harvest couldn’t come any sooner as I’m looking forward to throwing some more stuff in the room, especially @LED_Seedz Lemon Garlic OG x Star Fighter-F5s that he was kind enough to let me test. They’re sitting next to Bodhis Star Dawg Guava x Sunshine Daydream, both of those should be funky to the Nth degree. But yea, aside from that I’m basically just over here trying to keep stuff alive. I feel like I’m running a traveling circus, that’s for sure. Lol. Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates but I promise at the very least everything will get a pre-harvest picture and a dry bud shot. Will probably be shucking most of this for seed and then making butt loads of Ice Hash that I will then press into rosin, but that hasn’t been totally decided on yet as I’ve got some buddies that are actual professional extract makers so depending on what they charge or what % of the final product they want to keep, I may just have them make some professional high quality extracts with the stuff.

Thanks everyone for stopping by!

12 Likes

14 Likes

Beautiful salmon colors on that first bud.

Nice job.

1 Like

These 2 Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11 genius phenos I’ve got really ain’t no joke!

17 Likes

Thought y’all would find the origin of my avatar interesting… it’s from SwampThing comic issue #44

Swamp visits Louisiana…

4 Likes

So you started a fight with it?

C’mon Swampy, smoke another one, lol.

3 Likes

She beat my ass! That cola beat me down like a wet towel… I think that made sense

3 Likes

Well, its a new one by me, but I get it,. :laughing:

99%

1 Like

15 Likes

Banana Kush

Indiana Bubblegum

Lemon Lotus

Sakura 4

Girl Scout Cookies - Thin Mint

Dragonsblood Hashplant-G13/Hashplant pheno

Armpit Haze

16 Likes

Wow! Those Pink Red salmon colored buds are Just beautifull, beautifull and again… Beautifull! :slight_smile: I would love to Have so many different strains :slight_smile: Good luck with trimming Hell! What is your plan? Some trimer or Hand job? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I don’t use machines so most will be by hand…
I’ll be in trim jail for quite some time

But, a lot of these are seeded so I’ll just be trimming the unseeded flowers. The seeded ones I’ll be shucking for seed then probably will make extract with em.

Thanks for stopping by!

And thank you again and again for the compliments… has been a lot of work but the finish line is in site. Just in time too bc my cloner is soooo full… it’s at the point where I’m worried to even take them out of the cloner bc I think it’ll be such a shock for them to go into any other medium. Oh well. We shall see!

Also, @LED_Seedz Lemon Garlic OG x Star figjter are begging for a transplant but not half as much as the guys that have been stuck in the 2” pots for wayyyy too long. Actually, the LGOG x SF are just fine and dandy. They’re actually gorgeous and right next to some other lookers, the Star Dawg Guava x Sunshine Daydream.
Oh well, pray for the ones in the cloner and the lil seedlings though… they’ll need all the help they can’t get.

Thanks again @Fisch

3 Likes

I got in a fight again… these bitches just keep beating me down @legalcanada

13 Likes

Let me know and I’ll hop on the trimigrant train to lend a hand. About a two day ride from here.

Looks phenomenal @Swampthing!

6 Likes

They all look fantabulous…that IN bubblegum looks great…thanks for the picture.

4 Likes

jesus so much variety of top notch genetics … very impressive garden anything worth havings worth working hard for tho eh! can’t wait for some smoke reports… do you have any early favourites for smell or structure etc so far @Swampthing ?

2 Likes

Thus far favorite in structure would probably be the Bruce Apollo’s and favorite smell would be the Armpit Haze (like a raw lemon jacks cleaner with a hint of sweet haze in it), the Dragonsblood Hashplant G13 pheno is looking to be the most potent along with the Armpit Haze and the Sakura is up there too. I’m having some issues as everything tall in the back looks like the trees on the coast after a hurricane. Just very top heavy and flopping over all over each other. It’s quite frustrating, to say the least. But really it’s hard to narrow it down as you brought up there is so much variety in the room. My arms and hands are all sticky and smelly from just working in there without a long sleeve shirt or jacket on. Literally have a layer of resin covering my fingertips all the way to my elbows.

5 Likes

You need me to give you a smoke report on all those @Swampthing?

Have papers, will travel :scissors:
:laughing:

5 Likes