Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I can just give you some auto’s @chronix

7 Likes

So what’s watermelon Dragon? Is that something you’ve made ?

1 Like

Johnnypotseed sells King tut crosses for 15 dollars a ten pack regs

2 Likes

The only watermelon dragon strain I know of is from 7 East Genetics.

2 Likes

Any interest in Medicine Man? I have an ample supply, SIX/6 or TEN/10 Count available for trade. I read in another Thread someone was seeking MM, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I made a bunch of Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo11-F4Genius dom outcrosses and I think some F2s. Have some Apollo 11 F5 but need to make more. The Bruce Apollo I had sent a cut to Ray Davies (known for the Ray Davies C99 cut) a few years back and he said it was the closest thing to Genius he had ever grown aside from Genius itself. Huge pineapple cheesy buds that has very thin leaves

Here’s a link to the two females I found.

Also have some Apollo 13 gorilla arm x Apollo 11. These are all things I plan on preserving and working so once I do… you’ll be one of the first to know. Until then, the Bruce Apollo crosses have done great. The GSC-Thin Mint x BruceBanner3/Apollo11 was just written up in leafly as one of the best hash strains of 2022 as Paisley grew some seeds and found a killer mom that he won an extract competition with.

15 Likes

hot damn those are some spears those look killer @Swampthing

4 Likes

thank you¡ i saw your Swamp, it looks really nice, but im interested in the specific bodhi apollo 11 genius for an F2 project

6 Likes

Word, I hear that. I’ve got some F5s but I’m going to further breed those as well. I’ll for sure keep you posted

8 Likes

Log Book indicates I have SILVER MOUNTAIN F2 on hand. Will have to physically check and report back. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Apollo F5 is a real nice thing to have

4 Likes

I have a great one that I’ve run a few times…here she is just starting the flower outside

It is legit, from Mel Frank via Todd McCormick

12 Likes

I’ve got a ton of great autos if you would like to trade. Sofem, thc tone, trichome clown

Anyone got any Juicy Fruit Thai beans?

4 Likes

I’ve been looking for that for a while!

3 Likes

Yea that’s one I’d love to find! Bodhi had a Juicy Fruit Thai x Snow Lotus a while back but those are probably hard to find.

7 Likes

I’ve grabbed a few of his genius thai crosses because I couldn’t get ahold of his juicy fruit thai cross!

3 Likes

Have a FEW CBD Strains/Varieties in the Ole Stash Bag, ALWAYS up for trading. Will get a List together, PM in a few days to remind me…old age creeps up now and again. Lotta .03% THC’ers, some STRAIGHT HEMP. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Just checking my list I’ve got lots of purple strains but no purple urkle .

4 Likes

Got any good recommendations on other Thai strains?

2 Likes