Florida members im looking for Florida genetics

Have a small stash of some old FL genetics squirreled away in the freezer.
They are from a strain that was going around northwest FL back in the mid 90’s. Me and some buddies made a bunch of F2’s just so we would all have some for the future.
I wouldn’t have the foggiest about it’s origins, but it was defiantly indica dominate.

3 Likes

You my friend have a unicorn in your freezer. :fire: :seedling: :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

@darkillusion I would like to think so, it was some of the best stuff we had back then.

2 Likes

I hope you get a chance to run them one day.

1 Like

Times are changing in FL, so maybe one day soon!

3 Likes

I would love to have some if there’s enough Astrodude. That’s why I made this post, to find older Florida genetics lol.

1 Like

Hit that DM Bro!

1 Like

I’m visiting Orlando in July ( again.) with my daughter and other family/friends etc and was wondering if any of you guys are near Orlando .?
I got some bud the last time I was there- it’s only Med -legal is that right .?
I used to take some hash with me but the airport’s are too hot now, with those scanners that can see your ‘x-ray’ whilst you walk etc.

I will be there for just two weeks and I’ll be looking for some smoke/seeds - i hope :crossed_fingers: someone can help me.
Just shoot me a message , please/thanks .!
:facepunch:

Happy growing peeps.
Gaz

3 Likes

I lived North of Orlando area for a year in 2006. Smoked some of the best herb I’ve eve seen in the commercial market. Probably 4-5 things I tried there that are still in my top 10 smokes. Ak47, Cherry Ak and G13. The Ak47 I will never forget never seen buds ever that were so amazing looking in a bag. A zip of all 2-3 gram nugs. Not super fat chunks but lighter beautiful spears. Resin coverage was supreme. Had this hashy, light skunk smell, but was dominated by a incense smell. Sandalwood esque?. The smell you tasted almost to the last hit and it burned sooo slow.
It was super common for the average pot consumer there to call anything that wasn’t “regs”, (their term.) Krippy… it seemed like it was the just the avg. consumer term for quality bud. It never seemed to be a consistent product when somebody said they had Krippy. Sometimes it was a kush, diesel or unknown dank. Sour D was pretty big when I was there. Always was solid, but not standout like the few I pointed out.

1 Like

Port Orange Florida will be your destination. DM me.

4 Likes

Im currently looking for some tampa crippy seeds its probably my favorite smoke i moved to canada to grow and i need it in my life. Would love to make a trade for a few beans… Stay lit cannafam

1 Like

I tried some some fire from a friend of a friend that came down to visit from Hollywood Florida
Homeboy was a grower out there and showed up with this bud they called the Crippy down there in Florida.
Was up there with the OG Chronic in the late 90’s I had in cali

I love it so much lol i found the mother but its 500 a cut

Shoot
I follow a breeder on ig and one of his growmies had a few cuts for sale
I asked the price and he said $2,000.00 a cut
I was in shock lol
I know it’s the real deal but damn that is a hefty price lol.

Lol ya when i get on my feet right ill buy a clone from sushine for sure they only release a few a year i think

1 Like

Anyone remember the juicy fruit going around miami about 2000!? Not much info on it and that was some killer green. Heard the cut back then was 10k. So many amazing genetics being bred now it’s hard to imagine a price that high, but back then it would have been a no brainer!

I recall Okeechobee Purple from way back around "78-"79. I had a friend in Augusta GA who knew a guy from Florida that grew it, that would come up to visit him sometimes. It was $200 an oz, and this is the days of $20-$35 ozs of 'lumbo. I guess it was my first “premium weed” apart from an occasional Thai stick. My friend gave me a few bagseeds from it, and I grew some outdoors, but never made any more seeds. Later I moved away to go the college and forgot all about it. This is the first time I’ve ever seen it mentioned.

1 Like

That’s one of those legends I’m trying to trace down lol

2 Likes

I postponed my holiday to Orlando Fl. from July 1st - now we go on the 10th of October til the 25th.

Can anyone in or around Orlando let me know if it’ll be easy to score some weed. ?
I have scored some bud on two out of the x3 times iv been there but I’d also taken some hash with me …
but it’s really dodgy carrying anything through customs these days ( mobile scanners that can x-ray you whilst you walk etc.!.).

Anyway just looking for a source for some meds.
Shoot me a pm if you can help …?!
Thanks in advance.

Happy growing peeps. :facepunch:
Gaz

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.