Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Looking to trade a pack of Useful Lucky Lime or Bodhi Silver Sunshine for a pack of Doc D’s Lemon Thai F5

7 Likes

I’m still looking for some Medijuana seeds if anybody has any

1 Like

Anyone have Cannacheese auto fems for trade?

1 Like

You should probably try the doc. D thread for these.

2 Likes

@Uprangewilly
Mango Carrot seems to be rare enough in Zamaldelica after reading that thread, might be a bit strong for me too…
@Pigeonman were those seeds from a selection or direct from Ace?
@CerebralMeds Find mango carrot anise in many plants?

I had a look at this thread by @funkyhorse : Zamal genetics side by side test comparison grow | International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

very interesting as he has a challenging grow environment where a hint of any indica in there shows up with disease. Would you be up for sharing some of your work @funkyhorse ? You are also searching for the high type I’m looking for.
My location is also challenging, - cool temperate 53N, certainly not south of Spain! Sub/tropical sativas have the fungal resistance needed for here.

@madmac has some very interesting Auto Haze on the go this year, that’s presumably the route to take for here with the Zamals.

@paisajedehierba is doing some great work too.

The endless northern sativa/NLD quest

3 Likes

I got them as a gift! They were reproduced (we think) @spaceman and you can read up here:

https://overgrow.com/t/lets-the-play-find-the-breeder-zamaldelica-and-win-some/88115?u=pigeonman

1 Like

‘Sorry, we couldn’t load that topic, possibly due to a connection problem. Please try again. If the problem persists, let us know.’

1 Like

Looking for some chem 91 crosses. I have a big menu to trade from, so just mention what you are interested in and hopefully we can work something out

1 Like

Shit. Private lounge apologies for the tease anyone tl2!

@bonghopper

It should work. I moved it out of private I just tried and it did and it is open to the community now! for you @Pigeonman

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Legend, thanks

Looking for Tom Ford and Jealousy. If anyone is up for a trade please. :canada: or :us: Would take a clone as well from someone in Canada.

Lol when I say I have a few I meant I have a few I can get rid off and still have what I need.lol I usually won’t give away all of a prize like that.

1 Like

Putting this out into the ether to see if anyone here has any F1s or F2s of Bio Jesus (Denver relief)
Its most likely gone or cut only at this point.

2 Likes

I found it in one out of ten photo regular and two out of three autoflowers—both of which produced more than 12 oz! I was extremely impressed with their Autoflower vigor and health.

1 Like

The eagle has landed.
In the uk.
A hundred thanks @PioneerValleyOG fir the beans. Shout out to your cracking personalised seed puck.
After I deciphered the map as to what seed is what, color me impressed.

3 Likes

Props goes to @Bobgrows for the killer flip. Mines customized with PVOG on the back, and sweet stickers that perfectly fit over the top.
The ‘map’ is for when I use a puck for mixed seeds. I’ll put a dot or a small line on the edge of the puck at 12-3-9 o’clock, then make a diagram with corresponding holes filled. Just an idea I had.

6 Likes

I shared that idea with @bobgrows as well for fems and autos since will send 1-3 seeds of a strain.

hers my prototype blueprint.:rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I can get a puck to almost anywhere in the world. But can’t seem to get a stupid dope scope to @ShiskaberrySavior in Canada! Twice returned, once denied from Amazon direct ship, now I have a 2 pack I need to figure out how to get there… Seems the lens is ‘technology’ or some such dumb shit that 'is not allowed to be shipped ’ so I’m gonna have to get devious…what are some dumb things they let thru that doesn’t involve paperwork or whatevér…

2 Likes

Send it as a musical instrument or perhaps flashlight ?

1 Like