Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I have some mephisto freebies to trade:

I have
Forum Stomper x Toof Decay
Forgotten Cookies x Strawberry Nuggets
(Double Grape x Skywalker) x Skywalker

Looking to trade for some mendo purps, gdp, or any cbd work.

2 Likes

You get them on Seedbay and they are really cheap 40 bucks for 50 regs :wink:

3 Likes

Oh shit, sorry Dude i don’t know…
I’m in Spain and i never had problems :thinking:

1 Like

Since its a purchase outside of the country, banks tend to flag it and create a headache on our end.
Either way I’ll give it try. Thanks!

I’ll order some stuff in a few weeks.
So if you’re not in a hurry and don’t mind the few bucks for the shipping,
i can offer to send it you.

1 Like

@InTheWoods you can get SSSDH from OJD aka @Connoisseur_Genetics I believe he’s actually the original breeder of that one, Rez was just a distributor. Either way he’s definitely the keeper of the most genetics in that line AFAIK:

7 Likes

I appreciate the offer, but I’d be paying for shipping either way. Thanks brotha!

1 Like

:exploding_head:
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

3 Likes

&You can get in touch with him on ICmag :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

any reserve privada sour kush kicking around ?

1 Like

Greetings from Central Florida ,Lat 28 any landrace , heirloom ,especially tropical SAtiva natural habitat ,…
Any bodies have preservation COLUMBIAN Gold seed thank you very much…Peace…

5 Likes

Got these for trade. Looking for CSI Humboldt packs

Strayfox Gardenz:

Miles Davis

Moon Cycles

Rollin 88

Smoking Mirrors

Wonderland

Bodhi Seeds:

Purple Wookie

Waking Dream

Time Bandit x 2

Tres Fighter x 88g13hp

Cherry Trance

Space Cowboy

7 Likes

I’m looking for CH9 seeds, Special Indica 2014, Blue Skunk, their Herijuana hybrids, whatever you got.

1 Like

Nice selection! You might repost your trsde request in the Bodhi seed and strain thread. They would like your Bodhi and Strayfox packs.

2 Likes

Hey y’all!

I’m sending out another line + hook :fishing_pole_and_fish: for:

I am planning on doing a reproduction in 2024 and have been :fishing_pole_and_fish: this past year for any beans for this project.

So far I have kindly gotten 2x feminized seeds to work with and while I’ve pulled off seed runs with only 3x beans before I’m hoping to find a few more to make sure there’s a better representation of the gene pool in the beans to be.

:grin: :v:

14 Likes

THSeeds? That one is IME (and appropriately) a mind bender!

1 Like

Maybe i’ll give them a try, thanks bro :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed reply @funkyhorse
You certainly don’t want to be sending seeds then!

I recently had a tolerance break, a strain (UELxMextiza) that would have given me a one hour high normally, had me tripping and deeply connected to the Great Mother Earth/Universe/Creator for 5hrs!

I’ve been watching Madmac closely, we’ll know all by the end of the season whether his Auto Haze has the high we’re looking for.

I’ve gone through most of the HFH stuff, it lacked what I was after.

@Arnold has been kind to share his sativa breeding work, and is at a similar latitude.
Had success with his UELxMadagascan, that he collected from source, but it didn’t have great leaf fungus resistance.

I have no doubt that it’s sub/tropical genetics from humid regions I’m after, they carry the resistance needed for our humid climate here, and the type of high I like. Crossing to an autoflower or early finisher is needed of course.

It seems many dedicated breeders are looking for that old high, without modern herb influence.

Thanks, and best of luck on your search too!

3 Likes

These are about 8 years old. Only 2 left in the pack.

14 Likes

Are they fems or regs?

1 Like