Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I have these for trade. I’m open to trading for a few seeds of one or the other if that’s what you have available. (Pie guy is 808 genetics & the blue city diesel is Surfr)
I’m looking for:

Papaya BX or Dulce BX (by Bloom Seed co)
Chernobyl
FPOG
Black Marshmallow
Thx !!

17 Likes

Looking for these or anything Stardawg Guava.

5 Likes

I have some fpog F4 from Jaws. I found a dry cereal and citrus/lime OGEE so far.

8 Likes

Anybody have any THUG PUG increases or crosses they made themselves to trade or as testers?

I have some beans i acquired from awesome people on OG im willing to offer as trade

@Wizdom i see youre doing some meatbreath giveaways, willing to entertain a trade for a pack?

@Pawsfodocaws if i remember correctly when i first joined we talked about some thug pug packs. You willing to trade off a pack of something thug pug related bro?

1 Like

@PsillyRabbit here is the trading thread brother…

1 Like

He won’t be able to post in the trading post section until he reaches TL2 @Weednerd.Anthony . That may take a while as he has only made 3 posts since joining in Jan. He should read this thread.

Explaining user trust levels and permissions

3 Likes

You all are the best :+1: appreciate you guys.

3 Likes

Sorry about that lol I forgot to check his trust level thanks for the assistance as always @DougDawson

2 Likes

No worries, he created a thread asking the same question so I gave him the link. He just needs to be more active. Still being a basic user after 11 months is rare but easily remedied with making a few posts.

4 Likes

A huge thank you to my new bud @CaptainNemo! All the way from Spain. Thanks alot bud!

Another big thank you to @darkillusion!

And thank you to @Mithridate! All the hask plant crosses!

27 Likes

How cool is that?!
Same Delivery Date :grin: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Pretty damn cool.

1 Like

d12cdb141ff55dafb9cbeebf0befc2acfa804566_2_690x388

7 Likes

Yeehaw! I still think the melon x 88g13hp will beat all :upside_down_face:

Happy hunting.

6 Likes

Thanks dude!

2 Likes

Slap Hammer came from me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Slap Hammer

31 Likes

I might be misremembering, but was someone looking for Skywalker og beans? A buddy just messaged me, and I thought I remembered someone looking for them.

5 Likes

If they were not before, they are now :joy:

7 Likes

He asked me if I wanted them, and I swear someone on here was looking.

Was gonna try and get them to whoever it was

5 Likes