Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

It’s not available anymore unfortunately. The one they had was Old School Hashplant which is pnw x 88g13hp

3 Likes

Appreciate ya both looking out!

1 Like

Anyone have any viable cacao seeds?
Theobroma cacao specifically. Gonna try to get some more trees going in the greenhouse.

Also, anyone have a lead on some nice citrus trees, hit me up too! Lemons, limes, etc. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve got lots of seeds to trade!

8 Likes

Oh, let’s see… …per Log Book…Lemon Sunrise/f2, Lemon Cheese x NL5 x Sensi, Lemon Eyes, Lemon Fizz/f3, Lemon Kush, Lemon Larry Sour Puss, Lemon Lime, Lemon Lotus, Lemon Skunk, and Lemon Wookie V2. Won’t know exactly how many of either until physical inventory. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

im under the impression that youre better off starting with a scion or grafted plant. cacao is super picky, its important to start with a known variety. have you tried a specialty garden store? ive ordered all sorts of weird trees over the years.

if youre in southern california youre probably ok putting it outside, otherwise im guessing its going to be a nice houseplant but never fruit. theyre incredibly sensitive

3 Likes

Hit up this thread if you want to talk to folks about citrus for seeds, you’ll probably find someone interested and able:

4 Likes

Your letter arrived today . Thanks for sending them out.

1 Like

That’s a whole lotta lemons

4 Likes

No problem. Hope you find a good smoke in the beans I sent! :blush::wink::+1: Both the parent phenos and strains are great. I’m sure there is something in those that will blow your mind!

1 Like

Not sure when I’ll run them as my next ones are pretty much picked already . But they’ll get run I’ve made my mind up it’s time to sprout seeds instead of running a room full of clones all the time.

3 Likes

SORRY, wrong kind of Lemon…DUH!! My heart was in the right place, but my brain wasn’t. Getting old really DOES have it drawbacks. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I can vouch for lemon Larry that’s some good smoke .

3 Likes

Still looking for some csi chem 91 or even top dawg chem 91’s and breeders that are reputable.

2 Likes

chemdawg 91 s1 available from csi directly. and you wont be disappointed in the free packs he sends!

4 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 Yeah I just had packs I wanted to trade, and maybe could not spend cash :joy:

2 Likes

Hey @misterbee! What would you like to have for these?

3 Likes

Here’s what Im looking for:

Peter Tosh (1960s) Jamaican
1970s/BOEL/Vibes Oaxacan
Aruba
Sudafrica
GN Thai Stick
Hindu/Master Kush
NL2
Malawi
Mullum
Haze
Acapulco Gold

17 Likes

Super interested in some lemon kush if you are up to trading! I can send over a list of what I got available been a grail find of mine :blush: use to get it often from cali and has been one of my favorites since I’ve tried it

4 Likes

That is an excellent list! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I’m breeding my back to the perfect plant I got from a five pack of regs from a friend. The clones test out the highest on my hermies testing ever, tied with my Thai. Neither one ever hermies even when pounded by Colloidal Silver and other concurrent stresses. I share and every step of crossing back to the clone is 25% plus weed, and step one was way above the bar for power. I didn’t have a close relative that I had tested before so I used a powerful relative that was in the family already, Super Diesel an extremely powerful THCV Thai x GSC x GG4 cross.
So I’ve grown bx2 stuffed in a corner and it was very powerful and still had a little THCV left in it. A 50/50. And bx4 will pollinate in a month. If you lived close I could part with a rooted growing clone.

7 Likes