Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Hey folks.
I’m looking for some Wedding Cake, Alien Skunk, or Uncle Fester’s. Looking for photo fems if out there. Would also be interested in anything with purple buds :slight_smile:
I have some Widow Maker auto fems for trade.

If this is a stupid ask, let me know :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

what it ALIEN SKUNK ?, you have any info on that one.

who put that one out ?.

thanks …

4 Likes

SUPER NICE!!! Were they heavy feeders? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

No idea…I got it in an auction on here 2yrs ago…grew beautiful light puple buds. Sadly, I only had a few seeds which I grew.

2 Likes

I got some wedding cake • Early Iranian if your interested

1 Like

Thanks @misterbee! I just top load my soil up at the beginning so hard to say, but they didn’t run into any deficiencies while growing.

1 Like

Hey friends! Major ISO for just a few strains.

#1 : Supernatural by Exotic Genetix(1-2 seeds)

#2 : The Flav, the original by Subcool. (1-2 seeds)

I’d like to do a preservation run with these.

I’ve plenty of mephisto autos, rocbud, night owl autos. Bodhi, Exotic Genetix, MzJill. I’d appreciate anyone who can help out. As these are my white whales. :pray:

4 Likes

Will you actually send them though?

Yo dont bother me no more brotha you done. I send my seeds to everyone I promise. Instead of messaging me asking whats up you do this? Only people waiting for seeds from me are Rainbow Belts 2.0 and your package so ?? oh and @Smooth something will be headed your way also.

4 Likes

I was told I’d have seeds in December. Nothing but stringing me along. It’s fair for people to know that, so they can make their own decisions.

And don’t pretend like I haven’t messaged you either, your responding in PM’s in one of those threads lol

1 Like

Do you have brain damage? I told you I was finishing up seeds and wanted to include you in those. Ug yea let everyone know your an idiot.

On December 15th you told me they would go out next week. So no, no brain damage, just going by what you said.

2 Likes

No hurry Bruh. Take your time and give it thought.

2 Likes

Here is the MOB you sent me. It a plug cut, will not grow. Been 2 months like this. Has roots but going nowhere.

Cool, and like I said I’d gladly send you more on my dime when the weather warms up. I have done exactly what I said I would do. Other people have MOB cuts and others from me that are growing just fine.

5 Likes

Not to be a douche but it looks like one party got thier half of a trade and the other hasn’t? 2 months seems like a while to wait tbh…

@DEFSeeds @JustANobody

9 Likes

He was told fresh seeds were gonna be sent to him. Its winter took longer to dry and cure than normal. That’s small amount of time in the grow world I do not send out seeds that are no dry. He was told that

I sure hope I’m in the right place here. I had a couple of seeds from Ministry of Cannabis and the strain was Carnival. They were probably 2 years old when given to me and it was probably 4 years later that I learned the right way to store seeds. So when I tried to grow them they did nothing at all. I honestly don’t have the funds to buy any so was hoping someone here might have a few in their vaults they would be willing to part with. I have some good strains available to trade. The Carnival seeds I had were fems.

Please send me a PM if you’re able to help.

Thanks guys and gals

2 Likes

Communication is key. If someone is told a date and weeks go by, I could understand the frustration. If more time was needed, an update or eta usually goes a long way. Hope all works out :v:

5 Likes

I agree we all need to handle things like adults and now freak out over little things where communication could have avoided issues We all are busy with our lives some respect for that would be appreciated.