Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

A cut that is not taken from the top. So like a long branch you take top half and clone that then the plug cut is the rest of the branch that can be cloned. They act weird sometimes and don’t grow, sometimes they poke out a branch from a node.

Not sure if that’s official term heard it from somewhere.

7 Likes

Wow trippy! This whole time your avatar pic looked like some crazy anime with big mirrored type glasses. I just clicked on it and saw it’s a ufo beaming a light down!:exploding_head::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Ok. What cha been smokin? Cuz I want some of that…

Naw small screen phone can’t really tell what most people’s are actually. I click on and can see.

3 Likes

Yep. I prefer the PC to a phone anyday.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: yea it’s kinda small. I love those optical tricks Can’t believe everything you see :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ooh I might be able to help with this, I’m almost positive my mentor still has a pack, only problem is he’s away until spring, but I’ll find out and if so they are yours bro.

1 Like

Yeah I thought it was a robot head until days ago.

1 Like

Looking to trade for
AK47
Spirit Train
Duckweb
White Widow
Black Rose
Headbanger
Herijuana
Moonbow
Headband
Super Sonic
Pennywise

6 Likes

Ok so you kinda saw it as well! :rofl: The ufo looked like a hat the black sky on either side looked like hair coming out from under hat the light beam looks like those cheesy wrap around mirror glasses and the circle with def seeds looked like an open mouth! :rofl::rofl::rofl: No I wasn’t tripping :thinking: well maybe I was first time I saw it that’s why that’s all I could see.
@TopShelfTrees1 fuc’in A that rocks! Don’t worry I WILL not forget. Before I grew anything the first 2 fav strains I had listed jenny kush( check that box!) and diamond dust. I can’t even find a seedbank on the Google machine that use to sell them lol. There is diamonds and dust but no diamond dust. Canada though didn’t think of that. It’s been legal there longer so maybe were available years back. Yay! I so happy I’m gonna go smoke a joint!

4 Likes

looking for.

GREAT WHITE SHARK seeds

peace …

7 Likes

Well, that seems appropriate!

9 Likes

you would think huhh, im not sure if i have ever seen that strain on any ones list, ahh if i had im sure i would have ask for it. i have some hybrids with it in in but i’d really like some straight up GWS seeds to look through.

i have some very old WHITE DEATH f1 seeds that a friend passed to me years ago.

afghani shark * great white shark and i do still actually have some afghani shark fems and some hybrids as well.

AFGHAN SHARK {S1}
AFGHAN SHARK * ICE {INDY]
AFGHAN SHARK * ICE {SATIVA}
AFGHAN SHARK * WHITE RUSSIAN

JONNYB GOOD is who made them i do believe.

peace …

11 Likes

Anyone have a few CSI ChemD s1’s their willing to trade for my Chem 91 s1’s?

5 Likes

Still looking for some Supernatural by Exotic Genetix.

I plan on doing a preservation run with them. Will even give back the offspring as well once they are done. I just miss the first strain I smoked. Any OG grower who can spare two I’ll make sure you get back what you donated in a handmade pack of fresh cured Supernatural seeds. Thank you so much to anyone who can help. Happy growing, friends!

Are you on their discord? Someone on there might be able to help.

I am but no one has Supernatural or they don’t wanna spare a few for the preservation. Plus the only ones who had any are an owner of the supernatural NFT digital art of the strain and he was adamant on keeping them all. Which is fine. Just trying to hunt this strain down has been quite the adventure and still is.

3 Likes

we talking about grapegod * the flav

humm …

4 Likes

Yep. Supernatural is a cross of grape god x the flav. I’m creating my own version but would love to cross the original supernatural with my own creation to create Preternatural/Inhuman Theory. Or supernatural bx. It was the first cross I smoked in California with my sister who lived in Long Beach at the time before she passed. Rest in peace, sis.

6 Likes