Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I also received the Snow Lotus from him. We traded a few months ago and he sent it once and it somehow got crushed. Then he sent them again and they got lost in the mail. After all of that he sent them a third time and they made it. Very OG! Will be using them in a future breeding project.

12 Likes

He is a solid dude that’s for sure!

4 Likes

Glad they made it! Ironically yours just showed up as well! Thanks a bunch.

Hell yeah Im super happy I beat the system and get em to you! Guess going thru the big post office was the detail i needed lol. Hopefully you both make some badass stuff with it! Id love to see the SL spread all over. It’s such a special strain.

5 Likes

I am glad they got there! Hope you are doing well bud.

3 Likes

I smoked banjo a few years ago it was awesome, I have no idea how to hunt it down. But….fuck it I guess I’ll buy more seeds hehehehehee

Been holding back. I just got my GMO x Wookie, Wookie BX1, and Pine Apple :slight_smile:

5 Likes

17 Likes

Heyoooo!
I’m in desperate need of some more stamps fam.
Need USA or Global Forever stamps.
Anyone wanna help me out?
I can trade the Scarlet Grapes & EFOG auto fems.
Or I can also trade with Romulan(co-op), Royal Chem×Texas Butter(@NICO) or fire Mystery mix(@THCeed or my own mix). Maybe more.
I have plenty to share of these, but need some stamps. Gotta keep giving. :smiley:
Something new coming up also.
ALL stamps will be used to give seeds back to our community!:wink:

10 Likes

Thank you @Hashpants, this is the coolest puck around.
And thank you to @ReikoX too!

14 Likes

Oh yes, I love me them Green Pants!

No offense @ReikoX, lol. Your stuff is cool to. :yum:
I just dont have any Diryder. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

@I.am.human may want in on that.

2 Likes

Anyone can shoot me a PM if interested. :smiley:

2 Likes

I can send you some stamps.

2 Likes

That’s very kind of you. Thank you!:slightly_smiling_face:
Hit me up via PM and lmk what I can do for you. :wink:

1 Like

Trying to find the man who dropped these on me. Thank you so much. :call_me_hand:

14 Likes

Maybe @Tejas

3 Likes

That was me :rofl:

11 Likes

No one seems to remember when you send seeds lol.

Looking for pollen that would pair well with the Jet Fuel g6. The trade- Send me a little pollen. I’ll make about 80-100 beans and split them 50/50. Seeds will be ready to ship around March, if I receive pollen by January. I’m looking for gene lines with base cultivars of any elite OG Kush, Triangle Kush, hashplants Chemdog, Sour d, NL5/Haze, and the like. Id prefer a hybrid one or two crosses off one of these base cultivars. If it stanks of OG, skunk, pine, lemon pledge, and/or burnt rubber, that’s what I’m looking for.

Jet Fuel:
(Original Sour d x SFV OG) x (ECSD x Sour Cream)

27 Likes

Sweet brother!

1 Like

That looks really nice.
What’s your process to aim for 80-100 beans?