Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Seconded, thanks @Puffalo for the chance to try some Equilibrium Genetics, can’t get those here on the East Coast:

12 Likes

Damn birthday cake orange burmese sounds intriguing fir some reason. :laughing:

2 Likes

Have fun man :call_me_hand: Hope you get some awesome flower.

1 Like

And thank you for the FPOG !!!PXL_20231211_220712177

16 Likes

Wish I had what you were looking for. Those are on my short list of wants. Sadly I have nothing. Have you grown any of those out?

3 Likes

Share the grow here if you run em anytime soon. I have another pack I might wanna keep.

1 Like

You can buy direct from him now starting just recently. Birthday in Burma is sold out.

3 Likes

Hey OG I just finished making some chem candy F5 auto regs and now I’m on the hunt for some more autos for another round of chem candy crosses. Not looking for breeder packs just some of y’alls crosses, F2’s, etc.

One strain I’m a looking in particular is Samsquanch OG, I’ve seen some F2’s around so if you have some let’s make a trade.

Here’s a shot of a chem candy f4 that I grew for smoke. Strong chemical cleaner odor with coffee undertones.

20 Likes

Hey @pharmerfil!

I was lucky enough to win a pack of Red Velvet Cakes from @Going2fast recently. I was extra lucky when two packs showed up (happy accident) a few weeks ago. They are an auto fem OG cross and well documented on G2F’s thread for you to check out. I don’t need both packs so you’re welcome to the other if you want to run them! :grin:

8 Likes

Anyone have some CSI ChemD s1’s? I was going to make my first purchase from Caleb today and see their out of stock… but I will still be placing an order without them.

Anyway, I’ll offer up my 91 s1’s or CJ91 cross for a pack. PM me…

3 Likes

I really appreciate it but I’ll have to decline only because I already have 2 strains coming from @Going2fast for this next round of crosses. :pray:

1 Like

Haha, no worries mate. G2F has been making it rain fire lately so it doesn’t surprise me you already got some in the mix :fire::star_struck:

4 Likes

I have some Samsquanch OG I can trade you.

9 Likes

Damn I just bought some more lol.

3 Likes

Looking for autoflower regs for a buddy on discord. He’s hunting for males. Didn’t give me any specifics, so I guess he’ll take anything I’m not sure.

6 Likes

I might have a few Peanut Butter Burst from Equilibrium I could share with ya sometime also.
:wink:

Hey @pharmerfil, you got the Scarlet Grapes, right?
Do you have the Emerald Fire OG F5’s I did?

I’d be willing trade for some-a whatchu got.
Lmk! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’ve got the scarlet grape but I’d trade you for some emerald fire og. Send me a pm when you get a chance, thanks!

@HomegrownVABudz if your buddy would be interested in some chem candy auto regs hit me up

3 Likes

10-4 good buddy, lemme get seed shucking and pack up some flips and you’ll see me here soon wheeling and dealing these accidental Vortex chucks I got, this one’s Sowah Grapefruit F2 x Vortex F1, just started pulling the first off a sampler branch but haven’t even cut the plant yet, they look ready to go tho!

21 Likes

Any thug pug I have will be reprod. I only have 1 pack of natural gas, and half pack of stankasaurus,the other half didn’t germ. So no high hopes on those. I may have some pbb f2 I could trade. Also up bx1 and f3.

6 Likes

Dm incoming bro

1 Like