Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Anyone have:

:arrow_right: GMO :arrow_left:

6 Likes

Hi Tykal — I’ve got some of that Doc D PCBxNepali Watermelon from your list, also some of his straight-up Nepali Watermelon and some related gear I think. I grew some outdoors in 2022, it was a beautiful plant. Pulling out my seed box right now, I’ll DM yah!
Sorry it’s been a rough year — here’s to 2024!

26 Likes

I really REALLY feel this. My grows and partner have really been the only thing keeping my shit together for 2023…

@roosterhash , @HeadyBearAdventures and I are doing a reproduction of the WPH F2 from Strayfox bringing them to F3 open pollenations as part of the Freakers Ball.

Are these F1’s you’re talking aboot? and if yes WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE A TRADE HAPPEN GROWMIE?!

:rofl: :v:

7 Likes

Just in case: if you want to toss a pack of the MMS repro in there too, I’d send it your way.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the love @Tykal !!! That would be more F2’s and a good way to fuck over MMS :rofl: :+1:

@HeadyBearAdventures what do you think?

5 Likes

Bodhi started with 18 plants. How many did strayfox do?

3 Likes

Oh shit! That would be incredible, but how do we want to approach it?! Evenly split between Stray and MMS in each tent? I could run up to 6 of each simultaneously, or really overload my tents and just do an ultra short veg…

5 Likes

I’m leaning in on this as well. 6 Stray, 6 MMS if it can happen. More diversity and doable with training and shortened veg periods, like flipping 2 weeks from sprouting like I did with the Jalisco’s.

And if we are able to aquire F1’s… well then I’m gonna aim at 4 F1, 4 Stray, 4 MMS keeping the F3’s marked and the BX1’s marked.

TALK ABOUT MAGIC THEN EH!?!

1 Like

I’m down! I think with landrace genetics the nomenclature is:
In situ (when Bodhi collected it in the field)
P1 (Bodhi’s original ex situ OP)
P2 (open pollinated repros by Stray and MMS)
It’s nitpicking, but I think with 4 of each, we would be producing a variety of P2, P3, and P2 Bx1’s if a male from each line appears

2 Likes

Do we have access to Bodhi’s original NWHP? I missed that part

2 Likes

This is based on reading this earlier today:

I haven’t heard back from @roosterhash and have no expectations so my BX1 idea is spit-balling IF we can find P1’s.

Also thanks @HeadyBearAdventures for reminding me of Parental genetics I’m so used to dealing with Filial so this is gonna be extra rad!!! :hugs:

2 Likes

Well whatever we get, I’ll grow!!!
Seeds for all!

5 Likes

9 Likes

@Pigeonman! For you? All you gotta do is ask!

Yessir, this is a pack of Doc’s NWHP reproduction — not sure exactly of his source or what the process on the reproduction was, (maybe genetics from Bodhi?) but I bet we could reach out to him.

I have some NWHP crosses as well, but it sounds like you’d be less interested in those. They were great plants but the flower time really pushed the limits of my climate, so I’d be happy to trade where they’ll go to good use!

Also, I’ve still got some of your ‘Horny Horse Cherry Red Shit Fest’ in the bean box, and it’s on the short list for next summer…

8 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures !!!

OMG’s @roosterhash thanks so much for joining in! @Tykal is donating their MMS pack to us so if you join in with the Doc’s Reproduction that means we can:

4x Strayfox P2
4x MMS P2
4x Doc’s P2

Message incoming!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

14 Likes

Buh-RO!!!
This is getting hella interesting!
Three breeders’ reproductions of 1 strain, brought together for a massive seed increase!? That’s one of the most exciting things EVAR!

14 Likes

Instead of a signup these are just gonna come free with every co-op box at this rate! :rofl:

7 Likes

You are I are here to “Take seed increases to new and excited levels.”

:rofl:

12 Likes

@Pigeonman @HeadyBearAdventures

Nepali Watermelon HP repro - can’t wait to see this !!!

6 Likes

I am looking for some Cannatonic seeds if someone has any :pray:

Dm me :dizzy: thanks

3 Likes