Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I really only want csi… but I’m interested in seeing what’s offered…

4 Likes

Damn I wish I had some csi gear to trade for that Freezeland. I would repro that quicktime.

8 Likes

I am sending you a package this week anyway bud, I will toss some in :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Also I was going to mention U-Mellow at NatureFarmGenetics has a super sale going on now 75% off! Got a breeders pack of his NorCal Purple Haze normally $150 for 25-30 beans for $45.00 shipped!!

2 Likes

Hey @Jamescoldflame i think I have some of CSIs “good old days” (Bubba x Panama Red) I’d be down to trade for that Friesland. I don’t think it’s a 10pack though, pretty sure just a fem 3pack

1 Like

Yeah it’s a 3pk. I have it already

1 Like

Sounds like a great cross my father use to talk about Panama red often with always good things to say always loved this song too can’t go wrong with some bubba in the mix

5 Likes

I got something to throw in for @Oldtimerunderground’s package @DougDawson

3 Likes

Not sure what you mean bud, please explain?

Just saying I had something to add into that package from what I had been offering. Sorry to jump in.

2 Likes

Nothing to be sorry about man, I am just not understanding. I am sending you a package so confused how you have something to add to it for @Oldtimerunderground? Remember, I smoke a ton of weed, lol.

7 Likes

Since you are the guy with the gear, might you have some Kona Gold to trade?

Well now, I believe I do!!! I’ll confirm later. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ADDED NOTE: You’re in luck, Pack of 11 on hand, willing to let go of SIX/6, if acceptable to you. Will send in Six/6 Slot 3D Puck, with Original Pack enclosed in Envelop.

3 Likes

I bought a couple of packs of thug pug from someone and he sent some JFG beans as freebies from the grow he works at. I have not popped them but have no reason to believe they aren’t real, if I didn’t pay for them and came with Thug seeds

Offensive terps mostly.

I can send you some Malawi Gold if you like?

2 Likes

Six/6 for Six/6, if you wish. Provide "personals, riding on Tuesday (Got some Appointments tomorrow). SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Have some Piff Coast Farms Sour Diesel F2 and CSI Chem D S1 in sealed breeder packs and looking for Lucky Dog Guerilla Fume or a Top Dawg haze.

Open to discuss other trades as well!

1 Like

Looking to trade off or sell these packs. The only open/partial packs are the BG Rosetta Stone (8 seeds left), Cinderella 99 (9 seeds left), and the Herer Hashplant (9 seeds left). Got the 2 Rosetta Stones going now, the 1 C99 seed I popped was male, and the 3 Herer Hashplant seeds were given to another member. I bought most of these from seedbanks. Quite a few $100 packs in here.

What I got -
Brother’s Grimm
-Cinderella 99 GONE!
-Rosetta Stone
-Ice Coffin

Bodhi
-Cherry Queen
-Lotus Head
-Air Guitar
-Outdoor Skunk Revival #2 GONE!
-D9 Thai x DLA5 limited pack from Etsy
-Herer Hashplant

Digital Genetics
-Wifi Connection

Dutch Passion
-Durban Poison 5x FEMS

Seedsman
-Amnesia Haze 5x AUTO FEMS

00 Seeds
-00 Cheese 5x AUTO FEMS

Mass Medical Strains
-Praying Mantis discontinued, rare
-Hazy Pupil 3x FEMS

-AK Bean Brains
-Original F1’s of Consumption. I think he is on F2’s now
-TKNL5Haze (Haze dom)

Rare Dankness
-Tangie Ghost Train 6x FEMS

Twenty20 Mendocino
-Double Durban breeder pack with approx 15 seeds

Phantom Fire Genetics
-Papaya F2 (6 seeds)

What I’m looking for -
Bodhi - Laughing Lemon, Mendo Sunshine, Tiger Tail, maybe others, depending
G13 Labs - Blue OG
Fleur De Mal - ESB, Indiana Bubblegum, C99
Dj Short / Blue Star stuff
Goat and Monkey stuff
Jaws - Green Crack x FPOG or Blue Dream x FPOG
Purple Thai
HSC Stuff
Dominion Seed Co stuff

Might be interested in other stuff. Just ask. Worse I’ll say is no

16 Likes

Quite the list good luck with finding homes for them.

2 Likes