Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Only AFTER you complete your trade with @LedZeppelin, I may wish to engage you in trades. With Autos, I do TWO for ONE, that makes it fair for the “Auto Holder”, in my opinion. If interested, let me know, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

hell all i need is one for one from you in the future im trying to run thru my seeds at the moment

Hey all, anyone holding any of Cosmic Wisdom’s Pure Michigan? Either the F2s or the S1s that they released that they’d be willing to trade for? (I know this was a thug pug variety to begin with but I’m looking more for the phenos that CW selected for with the migraine relief qualities they describe)

4 Likes

Hey @LegsMahoney I’ve got some spare Cherry Festival f2’s (Mother of all Cherries x Pure Michigan)
If you want to hunt for a Pure Michigan pheno, I’m down to trade.
Edit: nm, these are the thug pug variety in the cross. My bad

3 Likes

No problem dude, I appreciate you offering!

3 Likes

Misterbee if that was ment for me and auto trades I’m always interested in trading …let me finish talking with ledzeppelin and go from there…

1 Like

I have a pack of romulan x gg4 ril from Tony Green’s Torutured Beans available for trade.

5 Likes

I would be interested in a trade what are u looking for

Photo regs mostly. I like bodhi, akbeanbrains, Tony green, doc d, top dawg, land races all types of shit boss.

2 Likes

Looking for Mephisto’s manbear alienpig.

interest anyone? Looking for something different. Nothing in particular.

10 Likes

What u wanting for that sherb n sour

1 Like

Where are you located? Maybe we can work out a trade. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Northeast usa

1 Like

@oldtimerunderground hemp depot has mighty mite, as does verdant green, a breeder i know from icmag had some legit old heirloom stock. It still around.

As for guerilla gold, the best source in canada that would know about it is the guys at white buffalo seed co. C ray actually gave me come gg2, gg5 and a few gg crosses back in the unleash da green days. Pm me and i think i have some crosses left i could give you some of

4 Likes

We’re still looking for Vortex f1’s for a co-op run, Space Queen too, good stuff to trade :+1:

6 Likes

Same here, Maine in particular!! I’ll check back with you in a few days to see if we can do a trade. Thanks for the prompt and courteous response. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I haven’t seen these guys before & I like what they are doing…

Great artwork but a little short on descriptions :pinching_hand:
It looks like they just got the site up so probably best to give them a little slack on that :laughing:

Do you know if these beans regulars and do you know what the pack sizes are?

Cheers
G

For white buffalo? Not sure which company youre referring to

They’re super legit guys, great interview with them here:

2 Likes