Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

She looks a lot like Spyderweb.

3 Likes

I thought the same thing.

1 Like

Thanks to all two more envelopes dropped off today sorry for any delay I hope to see some laughing lemon runs from OGs soon.

Again thanks for everyone’s generosity in the trades

11 Likes

@boatbum325 I have a flip of 10 or 12 Pineapple Thai DM me a list of your tradesies and let’s see if we can Do a good old fashioned Horse swap.

5 Likes

Do t forget to check the horses teeth! Lmao

3 Likes

Oh lawdy ….

1 Like

Just an old saying when buying it trading horses check their teeth to see if healthy. My bad attempt at a joke.

5 Likes

@420noob has got jokes …:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

It’s all good in the Hood Homie

1 Like

Thanks for that @PioneerValleyOG
Will give her/them a ride
~mb

1 Like

DM sent . ten characters

1 Like

Thinking I’m going to do up some of those laughing lemons later this year might try and find a nice male and do a old soul x laughing lemon cross I think that could be a fun one :pray:t2: Thanks for the trade @Nuskool89

8 Likes

The saying is actually
“Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth”
Back in the day when someone was gifted a horse, it was considered quite the insult to look in its mouth. Because you can tell a horses age by its teeth.

The more you know…
:crazy_face:

12 Likes

I liked it btw

Would those plants grow pretty like that indoors?

I’ve no idea, as I only grow outdoors. Never grown inside. However, I’ve sent hundreds of seeds out here, so I imagine we’ll see eventually. I’ve grown autos outside with success. I think they’d be good. I notice with your autos you do the same thing I do outside, stripping all the lower branches to focus the energy points to the canopy.

3 Likes

I have some shaman I purchased couple months back. and plan to grow it indoors , we will see once I get the rest of my pieces and parts for my room @LoveDaAutos :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Please send me a photo @BIGJ when they’re near the end.

2 Likes

I posted som pics of some outdoor Shaman on my PVOG 2022 thread…

Dutch Passion is where I obtained my Shaman. As I’ve mentioned, there are two different genos they can throw, they can produce the pretty purple which can look like the ducks foot strain, or a green, (generally) more powerful colas.

4 Likes

You know I really like my yard except for the fact I don’t get enough sunlight to grow a garden of any kind. But I have a lot of nice shade in the summer when it’s sweltering hot outside.

1 Like