Seeds/Pollen for stamps

My supplies to send seeds have arrived. The only thing I need now are stamps. I’ve seen where others trade seeds for stamps and thought it was a neat idea. I’m not sure the exchange rate, but figured I’d start here and see what people say and adjust if needed.
I’m looking to trade two pictured 5 packs of photo fems for two 20 packs of stamps. I’m happy to do 1 pack for 1 pack as well. Thanks.

25 Likes

Copying me, aye?!? Lol, joking. :yum:
Make sure that you state what kinda stamps you need brotha.
Glad you’re giving back. It’s fun. :slightly_smiling_face:
Best of luck!

12 Likes

@JustANobody I’ll take that deal DM me info!

Both packs, unless someone wants to split it with me

7 Likes

Thanks man, it’s a solid idea!

USPS Forever stamps.

4 Likes

Deal has been done. Thank you @homegrownVABudz!

If anyone else is interested I’ll have to see what I have.

5 Likes

@HomegrownVABudz strikes again!
That’s awsome man. :+1:

6 Likes

A great idea. I sure would have.

1 Like

Anything you’re looking for in particular?

1 Like

Kind of. I am hoping for purple urkel near original cut or lavendar. I listened to maddfarmer on Pot Cast and can use the medicine for a specific person. He mentioned a condition and his need for those specific plants. Other than that I could use a few extra choices, lol. Cherry for next year for sure.

3 Likes

I’m doing this once I get better genetics created by me. Good stuff dude and goodluck of course

1 Like

Sorry my friend, unfortunately I have neither. I have some stardawg crosses by Greenhand genetics and some FOMO crosses. I asked wth FOMO was and it was what he called one of his kush mintz pheno’s. I have a cross of it growing now.

6 Likes

Are you needing more stamps?

1 Like

I’m still down for more stamps.

1 Like

I can send a few books out tomorrow.

1 Like

FOMO and a stardawg cross it is. PM me your address.

1 Like

Do you have any more of those packs?

1 Like

I got up to 2 more for tonight.

2 Likes

I’d be down to send some stamps for the geezeburger

1 Like

Pm me your deets please

2 Likes

All I got is Warner brother collector stamps. They ain’t gonna be worth much but if anyone is interested I have some old postal packs from back in the day comes with envelope and stamp

I have a few. Happy to trade for seeds

3 Likes