Guerilla fumé f2

Hi guys and gal’s,

I’ve made some Guerilla fumé f2 seeds and would like to trade them for your stuff. They were harvested just two weeks ago and are regular seeds.
I’ve used two males and three different females for those seeds. However, the ones i offer here are all from this plant here

I’ve got 20 coinflips full of them ready to send out.
The amounts vary depending on the size of the seeds, but they all have at least 12 in them.

Please tell me what you have to trade and if I see anything of interest i will get in touch with you.

Cheers, Stiffy

42 Likes

You should hang around here for a bit.

It’s a fun thread, and some neat stuff comes up almost daily.
Give er a whirl.
:wink:

7 Likes

Hehe…I’m all over that thread. I just left a pack of those there :grin:

5 Likes

I made some Bodhi Neroli 91 F2s if you’d like to trade.

10 Likes

Nice, yeah…i’d love some of those. I’ll text you tomorrow as I am just about to go to sleep.
:v:

3 Likes

I would love to trade, what are you looking for?

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

I’ll trade for Spencer's Legacy Seeds

4 Likes

hell yeah, you rock, stiffy :slight_smile: *yay *

3 Likes

I would like to talk to both @stiffy and @middleman as I would like to work out a trade for both the Bodhi Neroli 91 F2s and the Gorilla Fume F2. Please feel free to send me a DM if we can do some trading.

LDA

6 Likes

I’ll PM soon, have a “few” to trade. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Definitely helps if you say what you like a bit or if your casting the widest net possible for genetic diversity

3 Likes

I’ve got my eye on that 7th pack from the right!

1 Like

Morning guys…5.30am here and i can barely open my eyes.

@scarlyle i scored some jordan B&E yesterday in the other thread (take one,Leave one)
If you got other seeds…and it sounds like you got a few different ones, please let me know what and I’m happy to trade with you too.

@LonelyOC just name a few hot ones you’ve got to share and I sus them out. I didnt say what I’m interested in, so people would offer the whole spectrum of varieties. I’m an absolute seed whore.

But what I’d really like to have is some nice cheese, exodus blues or livers. I only smoked cheese once and i liked it.
Cap junky sounds really interesting too, but have no idea what it’s like.
Someone offered me some chem91 s1’s the other day, was that you @GCBudz ?

@LoveDaAutos no problem, please make a few suggestions and I’m usually down for something.

I’m off to work, I’ll get back to you guys when I’m back at home. Don’t stress if I haven’t replied yet. I’m in Oz and the time difference is huge to most of you.i will answer to everyone today.
Have a good day, guys.

8 Likes

These are the ones I’ve produced, but I willing to dip into my breeding collection if nothing is interesting.

---- Chem Core Line ----

• CHEM CORE F2
    Chem Core x Chem Core

• DRAGON CORE
    Dragon Drip x Chem Core

• STRAWBERRY DEATH BLAST
    The Pedigree x Chem Core

• CHEM DADDY CORE
    Grand Daddy Purple F2 x Chem Core

---- Urkle Line ----

• PURPLE URKLE BX1 F3
    Purple Urkle BX1 F2 x Purple Urkle BX1 F2

• URKLES
    Purple Urkle S1 x Purple Urkle BX1 F2

• SOUR URKLES
    BOG Sour Grape F2 x Purple Urkle BX1 F2

• SUPER PLURP
    Cherry Pie S1 x Purple Urkle BX1 F2

• PLURP JUICE
    The Pedigree F1 #2 x Purple Urkle BX1 F2

• LEMON MURKLE
    Lemon Moose x Purple Urkle BX1 F2

• BERRY MURKLE
    Berry Moose x Purple Urkle BX1 F2

• MOONGAZER
    Moonshines Ghost Train x Purple Urkle BX1 F2

• URKLES KUSH
    Triangle Kush S1 x Purple Urkle BX1 F2

These are ready in 2-3 weeks.
---- Chem D x GMO Bx3 Line ----

• Chem D x GMO Bx3 F2
    (Chem D x GMO Bx3) x (Chem D x GMO Bx3)

• ERGO
    Erdawg x (Chem D x GMO Bx3)

• T FUNK
    (Triangle Kush S1 x Guerilla Fume) x (Chem D x GMO Bx3)

• CHEMNESIA BLASTER
    Chemnesia F2 x (Chem D x GMO Bx3)

• GMO 4D
    C4DD4 x (Chem D x GMO Bx3)

17 Likes

Holly molly @LonelyOC …I better go yo work before I call in sick :joy:
I’m sure as fook I’m gonna trade with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Everyone else…please don’t blow up my mailbox…put your suggestions in here please as it’s so confusing with the PM’s to keep track off conversations.

Talk soon

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your praise. Let me know what you’re interested in and we’ll get something going for sure.

4 Likes

I recently made a strain I named Damien Miller 2001. They are fem seeds made from crossing Freakshow (rat fink’s cut) x fem pollen from stud Purple Lemonade (see pic below of sire.). Made beautiful fem seeds. Testing has gone great. You will probably like em. Let me know if you are interested.

5 Likes

That must have been someone else bud, we haven’t communicated in awhile… long before those beans were done. I have a few Fume F2 in the event your limited… spread the lady to others. Appreciate ya thinking of me!

3 Likes

Is the seeds from bloom? I have some to trade

Jilly lime f2
Forbiden fruit punch x jilly lime
Apple fritter x purple punch x jilly lime

2 Likes

I can offer you the sour biker crosses or soom some some chasca f2

4 Likes