Seeds to help overgrow the world - well Canada only for now

Just posted your thread on the Canadian Contingent page bud so most will see it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’re most welcome :blush:
I would love some F2s, or either of the crosses.

I’m more than happy to send some of my own beans your way as well :slightly_smiling_face: feel free to send me a PM if you like.

3 Likes

I am in the us, but wanted to pop in and say nice work here with the free stuff brother.
Oh and that bud looks fantastic BTW.

Keep on rocking and Overgrow the world. :star_struck:

12 Likes

Thanks @shag that much appreciated. I really hope those colours or better come through with the kids. If it’s possible to get some beans south I’ll put them out there too.

6 Likes

Wonder what some colder temps would do to the girls?

You think the reds would darken or change color?

2 Likes

Hey brother, your grows are looking pretty good. Thank you for thinking of me. Ima in the US and totally understand the paranoia you talk about sending beans across the boarder. I have so many beans already i will probably never get to all of them but you never know :wink:. If was a Canadian in need of some beans id be hitting on the offer! [quote=“MonasticDank, post:1, topic:91361”]
unfortunately my paranoia will only allow me to offer to send these out to Canadians at the moment.
[/quote]

4 Likes

I’ve got some growing outside which hasn’t shown any clout change in the last few nights of near frost conditions. It’s still far from ready so maybe closer to harvest, if it survives long enough, I’ll see the colour under some real cold conditions. It’s proving prone to mildew in my environment (rain and cold) but I was testing it assuming it would be somewhat hit. This outdoor run is more of a stress test than an expected harvest. I have the dark hollow mom beside it and it is untouched by pests or pathogens

4 Likes

That Twisted Grapes is gorgeous…

Very OG of you @MonasticDank if you ever feel comfortable shipping to the states I’d love to try a few of those beans. I got to meet the man himself this summer and was able to score some real deal ChemDog from the cut he’s held for nearly 30 years. Trying to save the rest for the holidays.

5 Likes

Very nice to hear, mold and bud rot are killers here at harvest time as well. I can’t grow outdoors at my current location, but not sure I could handle the stress anymore lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ahh thanks @V4vendetta i was trying my best to tag everyone who welcomed me into the community and made me feel welcome. I can meet you in Niagara Falls. I have a sweet slingshot and I’m sure I can get a pack or two across.

11 Likes

That made me smile. And its hard to smile these days. Except when I walk in the flower room of course lol.

6 Likes

Thanks @GCBudz, one day! Wow! You’ve got something special there apparently. Congrats.

3 Likes

@V4vendetta fake it till you make it right!

Learn How To Fake Smile GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 Likes

That was the look on my face this morning passing the cops sitting on the side on the road!

3 Likes

Shoulda read it’s for Canada :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Thanks pal. Send me an address and I’ll
Get some out for ya

4 Likes

Man that’s sounds awesome I’d be interested in some of those beans. Thanks for your generosity. I think you’ll fit right in here at OG!

2 Likes

Thanks! Happy that there is an interest in the seeds. Send me an address and I’ll get some out. Long live the DGC.

3 Likes

The best part is the mold resistant leaner !!
I swear if I told you how many plants I pulled so far this year due to mold you’d be sick !

2 Likes

@MonasticDank had to pop over the border to say that’s some beautiful looking bud my friend

Best wishes

Paps

5 Likes