Seeds to help overgrow the world - well Canada only for now

Very Og of you @MonasticDank :smiley: :+1:

11 Likes

Those crosses sounds fantastic! I’ve got the dark hollow in the stash but haven’t had a chance to grow it out. I’m over in MB, I’d happily trade you for some of these :v:

Busy for the day but fire me a message if you want a trade!

9 Likes

I’d be interested in some also appreciate you offering them up.

6 Likes

Send me an address through privnote.org it seems pretty safe. @Floyd @BasementBeans @ShiskaberrySavior I’ll be happy to send some out. I need to get some of those 3d printed seeds cases

9 Likes

@Pigeonman @Maddawg @Somatek @DougDawson @V4vendetta you have all been so welcoming and generous I wanted to make sure you saw too. Pass it on if you’d like. Limited amount but happy to spread them out.

10 Likes

Super awesome of you @MonasticDank :grinning:
I’m really glad you’re enjoying OG.

Here’s a link to a topic I created for sending seeds on a budget

And a part 2

7 Likes

Thanks! Very much appreciate. I’m completely green at this and trying to manage in a way that doesn’t set off my paranoia too bad.

9 Likes

Wonderful work sir, beautiful plants!!
Dark Hollow cross sounds like Guatemalan Insanity peppers type of :fire:.

4 Likes

Nice of you to put these out there @MonasticDank They sound like great varieties.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @OGBohab Ive got a few of them about to be potted up and will be rotated in as I weed out the males. Can’t wait to see how they turn out.

2 Likes

Thanks @middleman hopefully my chucking didn’t undo the breeders hard work!

2 Likes

Hey bud, thanks for the tag. If you like I can help you out with the distribution. I am currently packing the Fall boxes and will start shipping them out in the next week or two. If you want to send me the seeds with a list of Canadians I can include them in the fall boxes that are already going out anyway.

10 Likes

Definitely going to follow along

3 Likes

Wow that’s really generous of you to offer I certainly appreciate the assist as a newbie here.

6 Likes

Also wanted to @sardinebags

4 Likes

Maybe @DougDawson ill leave the offer open till Wednesday and send off what I have to you at that point? Would that work with your timing?

4 Likes

No problem bud, just seemed like a no brainer for me since I am sending out packages to almost every Canadian member very soon. I have plenty of coin flips and 3d printed pucks. A member hooked me up with 1000 of those pucks although I am burning through them. I purchased 1000 containers as well for the Co-op runs so plenty of packing material here. Let me know if you want to go that route.

9 Likes

Ya that’s great for sure. I’ll tally up Wednesday and get them to you. feel free to tag anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks bud

4 Likes

You’ll be just fine!!! Plenty of OUTSTANDING Canadian Members who will certainly guide you through ALL aspects of getting seeds out. Best wishes, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Just posted your thread on the Canadian Contingent page bud so most will see it :slight_smile:

5 Likes