SEMO AUTO Memphisto

The CDC looks to be enjoying the fish poop diet she’s on, cdc that’s funny

2 Likes

Thanks @Yetigrows everything is working well at this point

1 Like

I tested my water ph which has gone up to 8ish so brought It down with a few tbl sp of vinegar to 6.2 then added this organic miracle grow and gave it a gallon
Let’s see what else one of the soakers is trying to pop get it started tomorrow maybe :thinking:
Got a new heater in shed should keep better control of temps now, one of those 1500 w infrared capable of heating 1000sf and my sheds probably 150 so even with air leaks should be good. Fingers crossed

1 Like

Just cause you can and it’s a baby so you know it’s so cute. Aww the lonely little creme de chem

5 Likes

Never give up , never surrender eh bro… live and learn, I’m sure this time things will go great for ya… heck, we’ve all had it happen.

this one is looking healthy for sure… Yetigrow has given good advice. Cept I’d raise it to 2ft and crank the light up to 80%. keep it at 2ft, you want an Auto to reach for the light and no compact early on. water in the morning if ya can vs lights off. plants do best getting water and light at same time, autos are weird creatures…

I still say start them in 1gal plastic nursery pots until they show sex, then up pot them to the 3gal felt pot… they just blow up after transplanting…

check out my big beast from a few years ago under a 400w hps…
Trans Siberian #3 auto

people say autos are small and they lack potency… I beg to differ. One of the nicest plants I ever grew was from breeder Stitch… try his Kush Van Stitch… this is her

nothing I love more then proving the neigh sayers wrong bro… I wish you success in whatever yo do… Caty

11 Likes

holy words brother the autoflowers have now changed into good hands they produce and have a great smoke … I love autos so I was very impressed by what you said💪 high esteem

4 Likes

Thanks Carty I’ll take your advice and make these adjustments as soon as I get home.

1 Like

Uploading: 13D55C60-161D-42E4-996C-B1317193ED9F.jpeg…
Light moved up and put at 80% trying to make adjustments to my ph.
Got the humidifier going finally getting rh moving up
So everything is looking :up: lol

1 Like

here we go with the madd hatter’s masturbetorium.

4 Likes

I like the fact that these led lights are so close to real light your not seeing everything with that old yellow glow.
I have it going off at 9 pm so it doubles as a shop light.
This uninsulated building is the next order of business I have a date this weekend with some foam board and silicone. The new burner is keeping the temp in here in the low 70’s but it needs some elevation, we have our first freeze warning tomorrow night. Burr but no damn mosquits

1 Like

11 Likes

Omg this plant is in high gear that 3 part master blend has it pumped.

8 Likes

Let’s start a few beans
Og kush
Blue dream

2 Likes

I seen this sponge idea on another thread thank you

4 Likes

One of the blue dream up 5 more to go

3 Likes

Nice. Nice grow.

How tall is that beast, looks like maybe 5’ hard to refer, I can handle the height if this one is similar

1 Like

Thanks @Hemp that means a lot, nice of you to comment
Is it the light or what but I’m impressed with this growth

1 Like

I like all of it. Yes. I do like the color blue and red lights. 192 I hate the wattage. I still use it because love the look.

Man this cdc plant is trying to overgrow the sides of her pot

6 Likes