Senior Moderator Position

Go Calyxander , it’s your Birthday :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks kindly for all of the nice words and wishes.
I appreciate your confidence, and will strive to pursue and nurture OGs mission.

Provide a cozy little corner on the interwebs for those who wish
to share experiences and knowledge regarding the cannabis plant and the cultivation thereof.

OG should be the most comfortable and friendly site for the propagation of Overgrowing.

And we should all have fun.

19 Likes

Congrats @Calyxander, from Senior member :grin: to Senior moderator is a great and well deserved advance … :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Excellent choice.
Congrats @Calyxander,
:+1: U da man

2 Likes

Congrats…rule with respect

2 Likes

Congrats @Calyxander! Best vibes and good times for the future! peace

2 Likes

Way to go! It’s about time we had some leadership around here. :smiling_imp:

(KIDDING) :relaxed:

4 Likes

I need to say congratulation :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

1 Like

Congrats @Calyxander ! Can’t think of a better person for this position :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: @Calyxander :grinning::pray:

Rigged I want a recount… :stuck_out_tongue:

Teasing fam congrats.

1 Like

@Calyxander we know you’ll make us proud :+1::+1:

I can hear the jazz and smell the cigars already… Congrats @Calyxander!

2 Likes

I don’t know you but congratulations. Hopefully we don’t drive you bananas! J/K everyone here is so humble. I loudly support over grow!
-J
Love all you guys and gals. Be safe.

I think this alone confirms for me, at least, that @Calyxander is more than qualified for this position…

Sorry, wasn’t sure how to transfer quote from one thread to another, so I copied and pasted his response…

I need to be more precise in explaining the OG 2.00 policy regarding the purpose of the Shark’s Tank.
It is a place to blow off steam and vent your spleen on any topic.
As all are warned before entering…It is unmoderated.
It is a separate and distinct place provided for unrestricted discourse.

We like to maintain a modicum of civility in the general categories.
The general categories should not be contaminated by potential toxic seepage from the
Tank.

We are all here for the same basic reason. (Over) growing.
This should be our focus

Fair, straightforward, and to the point…:+1:

Peace
DaFozz

2 Likes

I give my paw of approval for what it’s worth. I don’t recall anything but kind words and good solid advise from @Calyxander, and I look forward to a peaceful place to talk and overgrow for many more years.
Good hunting brother!

2 Likes

This will allow me to go back to my original position of dealing with the most corrupt users that try to settle into our community. We want our citizens here to gain personal enrichment of what they seek. For the most part I believe this goal is reach day-to-day.

7 Likes

Outstanding choice! My brother @Calyxander will be excellent. Very exciting news. All love my friend.
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes