Leadership Team

We have a talented leadership team here at OG. Most have been around a long time. They ain’t no fools. We are a growing community and some times we will have a rumble between members. This is expected and often we let each issue work out between members. I would like to ask that anyone who thinks someone is a fraud, shady or worse contact their favorite leader. These 3 am internet cowboy call outs are going to have to stop. The leaders are in control and have the administrator blessing to solve issues that arise. Just remember after someone character is attack I have no chance to fix the problem.

18 Likes

I am humbly at your service OG!

Whatever you guys/gals need, i am here 90% of my time. And if not, then on the phone!

Let’s keep on being awesome!

Sci :robot:

9 Likes

Great post. Drama is sometimes inevitable, though I wish it wasn’t… it’s all about how we work through these issues and come through them as a stronger community after. Maybe I’m wrong but I haven’t seen any blantant scammers or anything of that sort since I’ve been here which is truly a breath of fresh air.

Keep up the great work guys!

9 Likes

After listening to BOG on the Potcast (check what u listnin to) I am a bigger Overgrow-fanboy than ever. Zealot. :crossed_swords: :seedling: :computer:

OG is a special thing. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes