Sensi Seeds Promo at The Vault

This would be my first ever babies, would love the opportunity to win them
Please, and thank you for all you do! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Another awesome giveaway.The Vault X Sensi Seeds.Good luck to everyone,thank you George for the chance to win

1 Like

I’m in like Flynn. Would love to try some big bud fems. Thanks for the chance. Luck everyone.

2 Likes

Big bud!!! Yayeah!!
:raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity Would love to try some

2 Likes

Would love to run some nl from sensi

2 Likes

I have grown very little. I would love to try Sensi Seeds!

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’d love to try the Northern Lights. Thanks for the contest!

1 Like

Dang another one sure would love to grow some Sensi Seeds myself

2 Likes

Oooooooh, Sensi Seeds time!! Well, for whoever wins, it’llne SS TIME!..here’s to hoping u all have crap luck!

Nahhhh, THAT WOULDNT BE THE OG WAY!!!

:wink:

1 Like

Thank you for this chance! Blessings!

1 Like

I have never grown an auto, but what a great strain to try with. I have always heard good things about sensi. I’m in.

1 Like

How can I not join this @George_The_Vault keeps on pumping out awesome promo after awesome promo count me in :thumbsup:

1 Like

I’d love to run NL auto’s gratitude guys

1 Like

Onya @George_The_Vault. You guys going for the record number of seed giveaways again this year?
Thanks for supporting OG, it’s very much appreciated. My next seed purchase will definitely be through you guys, solely for showing the love here that you guys do.

3 Likes

oh we gonna beat it this year, hands down, my pipeline looks amazing!

9 Likes

NL Ill smash it. Twice!

1 Like

Legendary breeder! Hope I get some Northern Lights!

1 Like

TheVault and SensiSeeds. Thanks for the opportunity.! Appreciate the chance…:pray:

2 Likes

Another awesome give-a-way from The Vault. And, now… Sensi Seeds. I am running a Sensi Seeds Northern Lights Auto right now. In week 5. Love to try their Fem’d Big Bud. Thanks again to The Vault and Sensi Seeds.

1 Like