Sensi Seeds Promo at The Vault

Auto NL would be awesome to add to my outdoor grow come the summer. Awesome giveaway you guys :v:

2 Likes

Count me in! I love this community. Hopefully I can put in as much as everyone else is soon

2 Likes

I bloody love Sensi. The only failure I ever had, they replaced the seeds. Awesome people! Northern Lights is my fave strain ever so autos would be brilliant. Great work Sensi.

1 Like

Thanks TheVault for the chance for this spectacular giveaway! Sensi Seeds would be sweet for sure👍

1 Like

How did I miss this… thanks for the generous opportunities as always @George_The_Vault

2 Likes

Would love to grow nl auto from sensi seeds have always heard great things about their genetics. At the moment I have a 4 week old northern light cross that is thriving happy growing

1 Like

Woohoo! I’m in! Thanks again @George_The_Vault

2 Likes

I have a bunch of seeds some of thew fine peeps on here have given me…So I am not in the need for this contest myself. I just wanted to say thanks to you guys @George_The_Vault … You guys are always offering contests for us here. Super appreciated fellas.

Regards,

K.

3 Likes

NL and Big Bud uuuhh count me in… tnaks for the opportunity.

1 Like

Thanks Vault!! Would love the opportunity!!

1 Like

Not at all trying to throw shade but how many of the original cuts exist? From what I feel , I could be wrong. The NL , MLI and the Shiva Shanti have stayed the same … Sadly I bought Durban seeds in the late 90’s in Amsterdam, out of one pack I found what could be my holy grail of sativa . Done late Sept, had stacked foxtail bracts . Smelled of the farmer’s market black licorice allspice and cinnamon… Had a golden hue to the buds with lime green leaves … Went back to the Dam mid 2000’s , I bought 4 packs of the Durban , every Pheno was hay … I would give a limb for the one Pheno I found in that pack … Any insight on where to source similar lines would be amazing … I’ve tried many seeds that were called Durban over the years . Nothing has come close .

1 Like

I think you posted in the wrong spot lol

3 Likes

I’d love to try sensi northern lights. Thanks for the chance @George_The_Vault!

1 Like

It’s a Sensi seed bank thread right ? D’oh . Did I miss something. ? :grinning:

2 Likes

I would like to try big bud

1 Like

I would appreciate an entry into this. I’m currently looking for new seeds.

No it’s the vault seedbank there just giving away sensi seeds …but now I understand why you posted what you did I thought maybe you were trying to respond to another thread it’s happened to me before it save in drafts then next time you post the draft goes out

1 Like

I’d love to win some NL seeds… thanks for these amazing giveaways as always George and the Vault team!

1 Like

Would love a chance to win some big bud! Thanks for giveaway!

1 Like

Love their NL! Thanks for the comp!

1 Like