Thats what I’m looking forward to @InTheWoods oh yeah. Nicely done too

I’m hooked

3 Likes

Oh Man I appreciate that @Roms.
I’m heading into the real Bush !
And I love it

3 Likes

Haha thanks.

Although I’m making seeds with them, I hope to get some material to make some bubble hash out to get a taste of what it could be without being seeded.
I will try to run them out for flower in a couple runs as the 20+ week really does feel like an eternity. :joy:

The Central American varieties lately have been getting me excited. Nostalgic factor for my older family that would enjoy it and the lower flowering times on them. 14-16 weeks.

I will eventually try to get my hands on some Panama red, Oaxacan, Acapulco gold and some others too after I run some more seeds.

4 Likes

I’ll be right there with ya. Exciting times for Sure!
I’ve a Few Acapulco Gold seeds as well, from @SativaKid. I would love to know a little more about them

2 Likes

Nice choice of strains!
You will most likely need to mainline and then supercrop constantly.
4 plants is going to be tight in a 4x4 tent. :slightly_smiling_face:
Check out my Malawi thread. I only documented the end of the grow but you can see the beast it turned into. I had 3 of those in a 4x4 and it was a jungle.
Best of luck with your grow! I would love to follow along. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @Tuned I really appreciate you extending that thread. I’ll be on it for sure.

I also see my plans are pretty Big right now as well. So, theres going to be changes on the fly for sure.

Hoping to trade the 4’ for a 5’; Its mint new, in Box, so I’m trying hard to make the switch. That would allow me to breath a little more freely, as I don’t want to restrict Growth from the get-go and raise a 10” congo

2 Likes

Get both tents. :grin:
2 plants in the 4x4, 3 in the 5x5. Joking.
Seriously I would like to have room for two tents. A veg and a flower tent. One day. :v:

1 Like

What strain is that plant???
Amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Missed it but sure it was a good one. :grin:

1 Like

I just got names mixed-up…

I’m with @Tuned on this one @InTheWoods; what strain is that?, that you’ve gently folded in half lol
Beautiful work !

I think @tuned was asking you lol

Its @Budderton Odisha Valleys. They have a strong chin and can take a punch. :grin:

2 Likes

Ahaw, And flower for a good long time… Yikes. Only recently do I know what your talking about; @Budderton also broadened my horizon with a new piece of the Map

Happy Growing. Just pulled a chair-up :chair:

And its really comforting knowing that I’m growing mostly Autos next Summer lol… just decided

13 Likes

I’m rolling the dice on 5 now, because I’m still a bit unsure of which Plant structures are going to arrive. If its a Space Needle kind of Girl… “move over”, is what I’m hoping to say @Tuned

If the 5’ tent arrives, Punto Rojo x Red Snake gets let out of the bag @deeez99

I’ve a great Grower in Spain doing a ridiculous job on the same seeds. Super organic and wildly effective.

And DeFharo collects stems and branches “big-time”. I’m going at this one with a little bit of a Plan… mostly his!
Punto Rojo below: Thanks DeFharo (growdiaries)

10 Likes

Hi mate, for me, river sand only serves to improve drainage somewhat, or to lighten very compact clayey soil, in fact that sand is very washed out and does not provide any nutrients or minerals, I add a little to my substrates, just in a ceremonial way :muscle::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I can’t say that I grab it from the Beach… @defharo thats not right.
Wonderful to see you here on OG !!

1 Like

Beach sand must be washed beforehand with fresh water and it convinces me more than river sand due to the variety and shape of the minerals :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Does working with Fresh-Water change that @defharo ? Having to wash the sand
Happy to stick to Beach sand

1 Like

The fresh water is to dissolve the salt that may be in the beach sand, but definitely the sand (river or beach) does not have a nutritional function, rather it is a mere physical function, helping the drainage of water in the substrate :nerd_face::popcorn:

2 Likes