Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

You know, I saw a version of the 2023-24 NFL “script” the other day that had the Browns & Lions in the SB. Believable? Doubtful. Wishful thinking though.

2 Likes

For sure , since I’ve been around they have come close but no cigar.:laughing:

2 Likes

I get it, life long lions fan here.

Congrats on that!

I was wondering when this would happen.
This is our future.
Robots will hold most of the menial jobs in the future.
Be prepared it is going to happen fast.

4 Likes

I wonder how much they earn and what they will buy from people like us that produce goods? Oh they can’t so when all of the jobs get replaced by robots then how will the government run since they don’t earn a wage and corporations don’t pay taxes?

1 Like

My rule of thumb has been for years, “Root for the Chief’s or anyone playing the Cowboys”.
:rofl:

3 Likes

I could not agree more! :joy: And that ain’t no laughing matter!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Big mac coming right up :joy:

7 Likes

Johnny 5 is coming alive!

4 Likes

4 Likes
8 Likes

Thank You @Ris, Truly I appreciate the reminder. lol
And… Thank You for continuing to share the Beans and Love.
Very Awesome and Totally OG ! ! ! :fireworks: :green_heart: :sparkles: :pray: :sparkles: :green_heart: :fireworks:

2 Likes

Yeah! :wink:
Thanks for posting your giveaway here on the island.
Hope all is well with ya @Ris :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

No problem, Ill host another one soon - Maybe a Islanders Only Giveaway

Just a heads up if anyone is interested I have a small little auction running until 6pm on sunday.

We have 10 Lots all with a minimum value of $80, most being over $100.

5 Likes

Lions won woohoo no more cowboys and eagles gone!:exploding_head::pray:

6 Likes

the Cheifs and Bills game is going to be a great game

5 Likes

Plus there’s a chance the NFC road to the Super Bowl runs through Detroit. The only part of that not on Detroit’s shoulders is GB somehow taking down SF.

3 Likes

It could happen GB looks pretty hot right now.

Did ya’ll see Stafford get knocked out?
They put him in the tent and cloned his ass… :rofl:
That dude is tough, how did he get back out there and play?
I wonder what kinda drugs they got in that tent… :nerd_face:

Tampa is not gonna go quietly, it will be a good fight. :face_with_head_bandage:

Kinda nice to see. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes sir!!! After McNeil hit him, his eyes were rolled back into his head, can’t wait for some videos to come out replaying his rolling eyes, LOL!!! If it were up to team physicians, he would have been pulled, but the NFL now says concussion protocol and diagnosis is up to a 3rd party Dr now, and Stafford was probably telling them “I’m fine, I’m fine”
Tampa is playing good ball right now, so are the Packers, the NFC is still up in the air, and hoping it works out the NFC Chanpionship game ends up in the D!!!

3 Likes

Stafford’s gotta be about 2 years from his brain turning into Terry Bradshaw level pudding. Probably some nose candy and/or something narcotic for him in that tent. Aside from the post game presser, looks like his wife has been doing most of his communicating…probably so the press doesn’t catch wind of his latest concussion.

3 Likes

Dallas was favored by 7 last weekend, SF is currently favored by 10. While I’d love to see the NFC championship in Detroit this year, I don’t think I’m mentally ready for it to come down to GB vs Detroit in the NFC Championship. But at the same time it somehow seems fitting that the first time the Lions make it to the NFL Championship in the Super Bowl era they have to beat the packers to get there.

1 Like