Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

I agree wholeheartedly

1 Like

Hope all my Island family is vibing high today as I am.
Feeling super blessed to be a part of this wild wacky group of humble OG’ers.

@shag brother thank you for taking a chance on me and welcoming me into this community, a true OG.

I was wondering, I’m gathering the last few items needed to start my next run and I’d like to start a grow log, would love if some of you follow along, and I’m open to all tips n trick when it comes to formatting as I’m lucky to edit a wiki without harm lmao. just wondering if I’d be cool to post a link here when the time comes.

Thanks in advance to my Island family I’ll be on the beach smoking a fatty of something nice if anyone cares to sesh​:dash::dash::dash::dash:

9 Likes

Go right ahead @Adventuretime86 i know for a fact it won’t be a problem , also @shag is my brother and has been for years I know he’d be fine with me speaking for him.

2 Likes

yes indeed and yes indeed…LOL

Please do link us to your grow @Adventuretime86
That goes for anyone.
Anything goes here anytime. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@shag arrived thank you

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind folks coming to see my grow as well. Just never put a link.

6 Likes

My grow is not near as nice as some of you guys have, but I have fun and I get to smoke a lot of top shelf smoke.

1 Like

Thanks for the link buddy!
I drop in and give you some love, but, I gotsta wait until my likes reset this afternoon.

2 Likes

Thank you @shag @TopShelfTrees1. Much appreciated guys.
Also I don’t do this often and I know most of us on here don’t have much need to buy seeds but a friend of mine is going through it not sure if he’s a member here on og but to me he’s as much an OG as anyone here.

He’s doing a 50% Off deal on his site to help raise funds for medical and car repairs. His gear is fire the pbb and bbf in the photos I’ve shared here are from him, every seed I made with his gear has given me a keeper no bull. Anyways if anyone is interested in a link to his site can shoot me a dm or with permission can post here

I have no issue with that.
Post it here, maybe we can help him through his troubled time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Maybe we can even save a buck or 2 in the process.
I am all for it brother.

1 Like

Thank for the report.
Happy growing brother. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Awesomeness :pray: thank you.

Here’s his site

And his ig for moral support.
https://instagram.com/nachos_and_el_sapo?igshid=MmJiY2I4NDBkZg==

1 Like

Pretty cheap prices, good deal on the hemp seeds $5
I was gonna follow him on instagram but it looks like I follow him already.

1 Like

I hear the chocolate bars are on point too :sunglasses::laughing:.
Man has some interesting work I’ve been really happy with everything I’ve run from him, definitely spent way more at other vendors and been disappointed with the quality in comparison.

2 Likes

What’s your ig handle? @shag , lost my account of like 6 years recently and trying to get back in touch with my ig family would definitely follow along on there

2 Likes

@shag got me a nice bunch of beans in my mailbox today. Many thanks, sir.

3 Likes

Thank you for the report.
Happy growing to you brother mike! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I just gave him 50 likes…LOL
Probably thinks I am a stalker… :grimacing:

2 Likes

Congrats @Cranio on being the biggest loser!:facepunch:I imagine just that lot alone would keep you busy for several years to come. Save room for Island Crippy, so fitting we have an Island cultivar now :desert_island::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Hey @cranio send me your addy! Congrats on being the biggest loser!

Here’s what’s going on in my neck of the woods or sand whatever!
@shag your seeds have landed! Thank you sir

2 Likes