BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Yeah let’s get @Abbbian, he won’t eat it he hates everything. Oh wrong commercial :joy: hey Mikey.

1 Like

I thought about him but you tagged him before I can make my slowass type it in! lol Good candidate to run em outdoors!

3 Likes

I’m gonna run one outdoors. I already have a nice clone going. She’s about 2 1/2 feet tall now. I’m going to put her outside when frost is gone. See how far she goes in Oklahoma. Just for Shitz and Gigs.

9 Likes

Then there are folks who point out that since you can flower some sativas straight from rooted clone it offsets the long veg time for indicas and end up close to same amount of time

1 Like

Looks really good! Amazing you were able to retain so many leaves! Good on ya!

2 Likes

Yes sir. It’s been a bit of a challenge. Every couple days I grab a hold of the main stem and give a good little shake. Several leaves fall off. But she is doing well I think.

4 Likes

As long as you keep feeding it nitrogen and keep your humidity levels correct she will hold on to those leaves…….

4 Likes

In fact I have been keeping up the nitrogen as well as the flowering nutes.
And she likes it fine.
I have been giving Nutes, Nutes, Water, Nutes, Nutes, Water for about 3-4 weeks now. And she’s livin’ la vida loca.

10 Likes

Your point is well taken. I’m quickly learning about the need for a longggg veg time with PURE indicas. Deep Chunk is a perfect example, it looks like a runt still after 3 weeks! I normally have a 2’ tall plant with as little as 2-3 weeks of veg from the time it pops with a hybrid.

As an aside, the sickening smell of one small, flowering 2’ tall Cann. Lapiz Mtn. indica is so strong I can’t stand to be in the same room with it! Smells like a diesel truck stop with a truck full of lemons parked next to me LOL.

Do you ever take your faves for a stroll give them full sun from morning to just shy of sunset? Been doing that a lot, 30* latitude. The 4 I have now love it. Weather has been mild, we’re supposed to hit a high of 87F today and tomorrow before a front blows thru.

5 Likes

Good on you. Mine get a Osmocote 15-9-12 from start to finish. Yesterday I hit them with a touch of Dyna-Gro’s Foliage Pro in rain water. 9-3-6

Not hitting on you but the drill of “Flowering nutes” is such a joke. It benefits only the vendor. Flowering plants sure don’t need, or want, the additional P and/or K. All plants use or need very little P. 10 Fertilizer Myths That Will Save You Money - Garden Myths

Whether it be commercial field grown stuff I feed via an irrigation Mazzei vacuum type system or by hand, I use fertilizers with low P values, have been for decades. Also, it’s abundant P that induces The Stretch, especially when combined with low light.

Uncle Ben

4 Likes

How long have I been preaching that hombre?! “Back in the day” you went, “Oh boy, there he goes again.” :laughing:

Following The Herd with its pervasive cannabis forum mentality, carefully engineered and driven by the cannabis vendors, is hard to break for many. I remember the bullshit stuff when “Advanced Nutrients” came to play in this game about 20 years ago.

Then you have My Pillow Ver. 2.0 Mike Lindell and the “Balance of Nature” kooks.

A fool and his money…

UB

6 Likes

I am older now………. I just mumble it! :rofl::joy:

7 Likes

Look at those Dragon Eyes peeking out. Won’t be long now.

16 Likes

Bad Mikey!! You troublemaker!! :unamused: :neutral_face:
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

What’s up, Abbba-Dabba-Dooo?
Whatcha think of the show?
Hopefully I can get enuff beans to spread a little South of the Equator.

4 Likes

Simply superb! You surely belong to a big cat category, along with @Oldjoints, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @ReikoX, @Jinglepot, @Mithridate… and now I have to stop, otherwise you’d have an OG encyclopedia of OG names here!!

Hats off brother!! Easy to spot a master grower!!
:v: :eyes: :hugs:

Oh!! and very much so, dear friends @repins12 and @Floyd… and tons of others here!!

9 Likes

Where I live that we call that an umbrella and squirt bottle. You can get fancy with water guns.

5 Likes

He is always causing trouble. He’s been sick lately. So I’m sure he’s got some extra energy. @BigMike55 something had me also. Stomach bug or something. This crazy weather doesn’t help.

4 Likes

The journey start two years ago and 5000 posts later time to say "Good bye part1’:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2).