Share "your" music thread!

this is my kinda music, used to listen to lots of this kinda stuff, thanks for sharing

1 Like

No, sorry. There is much more behind the scenes that is youtube doing (optimalization, conversions)ā€¦ So having service like that would need a lot of programming and also different servers. It is better to use YT as a service specifically made for videos.

1 Like

Great job @toastyjakesā€¦ Makes me wish I wouldnā€™t have sold my guitarsā€¦ I need to grab an electric and an amp someday soon and get back to itā€¦

I played drums for 15 years but I stopped at 22 and havenā€™t sat behind a kit in 7 or 8 years. I doubt I could do more than a simple 1 and 3 best anymore. Lol

1 Like

Great jam @toastyjakesā€¦takes me back a bunch of decadesā€¦love itā€¦you would fit in like a brother with meā€¦would be great to be able to bang chords with ya sometimeā€¦

1 Like

Always @2tokejoke ā€¦ trying to get people out of their shell and get an OG collab from around the worldā€¦

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words man

1 Like

AHHHHHH I GOT A SHOUTOUT! Sounded pretty damn good to me.

2 Likes

My band, Geezer, played a bike/car show charity event Sunday. We were the headline act to go on at 6pm. Rain hit and ran everyone off a couple hours before we played but we still had fun playing to our friends in a nice music hall. I am the skinny grey haired drummer. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Damn @toastyjakes sounds good bro! Iā€™m impressed! How long have ya been playing guitar? Your voice is very fitting for that tune!

1 Like

Hereā€™s my Music Soundcloud and Youtube:

3 Likes

Loved the Verve Pipe when they came outā€¦ them and Our Lady Peace

1 Like

Iā€™ve been playing for about 15 years nowā€¦

and if Iā€™m being honest, the reason i play (and love to do it) the freshman, is because it was the first non country song I can remember hearing and it changed my whole look on music and lifeā€¦

deep song

2 Likes

Ha!!! figured out how to youtube from my phone!
@anon58740919
https://youtu.be/PV9DkNTjy0I

1 Like

Oohhh deep toastā€¦is it bad that I was looking for a direct link to my name in the lyrics there :rofl:

1 Like

hahaha nahā€¦ just one ive been singing rather well latelyā€¦ figured id one shot it and upload and say fuck itā€¦

been wanting to get this one bumping again

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a cover challenge for you if you fancy it bro?

Have a listen to ā€œget out-chvrchesā€ if you can there is a live version .on the Honda stage somewhere or other.