Share "your" music thread!

title says some… The video says more!! click it!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyTzx9cBNNg

17 Likes

Bravo Toasty

4 Likes

very cool! i need to learn to play and sing, very hard i find it

4 Likes

Thank you sir lol

Couple slips but like I said it was like the 40th time I’d tried to record… people calling and mess ups…

Just as many nerves in front of unseen and unmet peers and friends as there would be standing in a crowded auditorium.

4 Likes

I just found a song and practiced playing and tried to gradually introduce the singing element… like playing two tunes on separate hands on a piano… it takes some time…

My first play and sing was "good riddance (time of your life) by Green day…

2 Likes

yes i should learn a strumming song, i was trying to learn a picking song (star shopping by lil peep)

3 Likes

Almost 15 years old now, damn.

9 Likes

Great idea ! :ok_hand:

Nice voice! :clap:

2 Likes

Thank You sir! @LemonadeJoe

I just think there’s more to us than who we show… some parts can be your own but I love music!

I feel like the meaning of life is finding the perfect harmony…

3 Likes

Mani haven’t had that song stuck in my head in years. great stuff

2 Likes

I’m only 30 but my uncle got me stuck in the 90s grunge and alt rock scene… I lived there for a long time… I love it…

I do some rap and country too lol

5 Likes

dude i want to hear some rap…fan of pretty much every genre in some way. i rapped a jcole verse and put it up on youtube lmfao. kind of afraid to post it here though

Used to play music hours daily…played many shows with that band i posted back in the mid 2000s…we recorded a lot of orignal music and liked to play modest mouse and velvet underground covers. RIP the drummer. 34 now.

4 Likes

tried to upload some beats i made but can’t upload mp3 i guess

1 Like

yeah it’s lame you have to convert it to video for YT… surprised they dont have that changed by now considering they just launched that whole YT music campaign

I’ll do a couple intros in a bit to some rap I do… cant do tje whole things lol… but I will say, since they are prewritten I will use the lyrics in the song correctly… no shame in my game

@LemonadeJoe is there a way to put videos from our gallery into the site or are we not quite there yet?

George Jones was my grandpas favorite musician… country as it may be… here it is…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR49UeOIfq8

7 Likes

I’m getting a little drunk so it’s someone else’s turn hahaha

2 Likes

Very nice dude, going to have to look that guy up. I was going hard earlier with the posts lmfao… MAC strain in action.

Nothing wrong with country imho. Pop-country is not for me but some of the most heartfelt songs i’ve ever heard are considered country music.

Check this ‘country’ song out:

4 Likes

Wow! Well done!! :grin::thumbsup::thumbsup: