Shipping between borders during covid

I have allot of orders coming in between 5 different vendor in different part of the world . Im reading horror story’s about packages getting stuck at the worlds health organization in Langley dc.
How are others orders doing?

2 Likes

Received 2 shipments from the US in last week. 2 more on route. Not sure about cross oceans

3 Likes

Haven’t had anything from across the pond but I haven’t had trouble with canada… takes longer then in the states but does land on time…

2 Likes

Longest waiting time right now is 42 days the other is around 37… and one on 20+ something… and no updates either… that’s the worst part…

3 Likes

2-4 weeks from states to Canada, a week within Canada. I’m waiting on a pack from UK mailing this week. No customs issues with packages, all good, 4 more on the way in the next while.

3 Likes

This doesn’t address your question directly, but I just had a package delivered today that was shipped 14 days ago. It was shipped with USPS Priority Mail and was to have taken 2 days.

Point is, even if the item crosses a border in a reasonable amount of time, it may still get hung up in a US distribution center for an extended period of time.

At this rate, we might need to get our Christmas cards and gifts in the mail by the end of October :grimacing:

4 Likes

My regular mail has been fine , My family shops heavily in the internet. I keep reading horror story’s . I have multiple orders coming from Italy and Europe that worry .

It took almost a month of sitting in customs but had my order from msnl in today

Edit: came from UK to Michigan with a long stop in Chicago

1 Like

I had a package take 11 days recently and it was shipped from within my own state a 2 hr drive away.

Post office is swamped, lots of folks are also out sick compounding the problem. I have to assume customs is the same way.

2 Likes

thats sucks , im going to make a order in the states waiting for my other orders

I just received a very small box from Canada which took 14 days to arrive (Midwest USA).

2 Likes

Surprising enough my first package in customs spent 12 hours in Langley dc , 12 hours in NY NY isc and is onto its ending destination in New England. That was out of the Uk , I dont see my next one coming from Italy going as smooth.

lost a shipment from england , looked like it got lost in customs in june

1 Like

Ive bought several packs from different members on here that are in canada. I received all of them here in the US. Took a couple of weeks, but still made it. Also bought one from a member on another site who is in the UK. This was over the summer, it took like over 3 weeks, but they made it. Growing them now, Sunshine Daydream !

3 Likes

I’ve sent and received a few odds and ends. 10-25 days approximately both ways from USA, EU, Australia, UK.

Not bad, maybe a little longer than normal.

3 Likes