Show me young buds

Just picked up some Sour Stomper and I am looking forward to seeing what magic I can find looks good @logangrowgan2020

2 Likes

Karma’s Sherb Biker @ 32 days

9 Likes

12 Likes

lil puff balls :blush:

11 Likes

You show all those beautiful buds but seldom mention what they are was hoping to spot some buds of the strains you’d sent me. Lol

3 Likes

I finally got some pix back from ICMAG and they were not marked in my ICMAG gallery…I’ve never grown Matanuska Thunder Piss but this guy from South America has… @Abbbian might have some pix somewhere…DK13 was grown by an ICMAG member and even did a smoke report.

5 Likes

I forgot, I do have DK13 in my veggie garden and just took these pix…I grew this as a small plant 1.5 ft. tall on purpose so I can pollinate it with 15yr.old. pollen I hope it took, I won’t know till I harvest on Nov. 1…

10 Likes

Indeed! Actually I have current MTP, only problem is, I was learning at the time and most likely drowned them! :scream: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: So, never got to flower them! Unable to provide pics now, as soon as I can I will try!!
Must say, it grows a lot, it is lanky and has seemingly Sativa like leaves!!
Thanks again @PhilCuisine!

An old pic…!

5 Likes

16 Likes

Horny Horse Cherry Red Shit Fest 3 weeks since flip

11 Likes

What kind of smell is she giving off or stem rub smell. Got a pack of those waiting it’s turn!

1 Like

If that 15y old pollen took, your hand must be touched by god. The longest I’ve ever heard of stored pollen lasting is a year at most and that’s when it’s stored in perfect conditions.

1 Like

So far it has a kush-like smell, It reminds me of the Cherry Festival I was running a couple months back. I took a couple cuttings before flipping just in case it turns out amazing

2 Likes

My Vietnam Black pollen was viable after 15+ yrs. of storage…I have a thread on it somewhere bromigo…

4 Likes

If it lasts that long for you man, I’d love to hear your process. From my personal experience pollen is very fragile and it doesn’t last very long for me.

2 Likes

I was gonna toss them in the trash but I figured wtf, let me see if they viable and they did take…so I took more of my 15+ pollen from different strains and pollinated a couple of my outdoor plants this year, I won’t know till harvest…if it didn’t take it didn’t take…no big deal at least I tried…

4 Likes

“Mindless” 43 days in.

12 Likes

near the end of week 5 flower!!

my second ever grow!

18 Likes

17 Likes

Lucky Charms IX 14 days after flip

17 Likes