Show me young buds

Flower bits juuuust beginning, it’s maybe ten days from flip. Might be a touch early even for young buds, haha

13 Likes

Papaya 99 Brothers Grimm smells amazing grape candy

10 Likes

Grape Pupil (Mass Medical)

15 Likes

Smelling like berries and evergreen, and damn I love the stem rub in stretch. I was reading on here recently someone’s post about how freakshow terps are under-rated, and I agree.

Not an attention demanding gassy element, but loud in a soothing way, like someone turned up the volume on a recording of a soft whisper, “I am friendly happy terps. I’m sure i can help you.”

Very natural berries, a little sour apple, herbaceous eucalyptus/lemon thyme kind of thing…evergreen that reminds me of juniper berries.

Just a very cool plant all together. Maybe it’s time to figure out what cut this it, lol. I kind of like that she’s a little bit of a stranger though.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Sup buddy? Hop on over and say hey to the folks :wave: @mutantoats

2 Likes

Hello! nice to be a part of this community thank you for having me

2 Likes

love the mutant genetics!

1 Like

Stardawg Corey again. Just one plant in the 4x4. Finally turning into young buds. Still a good month to go.

21 Likes

Man, that is some crazy awesome leafage going on.

3 Likes

FORGEDNFIRE HAZE

12 Likes

Hey @Inflorescence How did the Super Lemon Putang x Run Away Bride turn out? Do you have any pics of her during late flower? Thanks!

13 Likes

Kropduster seeds- Purple tuna 14 days flower

13 Likes

Bro if you got to that point without a trim…

Maybe she dont need one XD

I cant wait to try growing freakshow , it looks so cool , and I want to see how easy it is to pass the trait too other strains, because I know Khalifa genetics has a purple freakshow and its unreleated to our freakshow !

1 Like

It takes a few generations, and larger numbers than I can accommodate, but they’re pretty lil bushes

haven’t heard of this purple freak :thinking:

Edit, whoa, that’s cool

9 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4bfxD2NBOMNfJRYXSqZUWFOIXPKXLIKlj75OI0/
YEP

completely different parents |

2 Likes

Molotov Cocktail

Enjoy

Alaskagrown

12 Likes

Romulan 32 days 12/12