Show me young buds

12 Likes

Day 16 of flowering:

7 Likes

Blue Lights (NL5 x Sour BB) x Platinum Pineapple F4 !

![image|666x500](sever auction @Heritagefarms

8 Likes

Orange Grove, 4 weeks 12/12

14 Likes

818 Headband

10 Likes

Mint Milano

Critical Sour Diesel

11 Likes

13 Likes

Flowering day 20

11 Likes

I have two Monkey Juice by bred by 42 they should be beasts. Pineapple chunk x Skywalker

6 Likes

How did it work out hanging your oil heater? I thought about that. Nice @BLOODTHIRSTYCULT

1 Like

A few more pics of Gooeybreeder Death by Terps…

Man she’s a looker and reeks of bright lime and berries! Mmmmmmm

Alaskagrown

16 Likes

Nice looking buds.
I’m running a couple of Skywalker myself. Never tried it. Supposed to be Firrrrre.

2 Likes

That plants looks like the Tropicana Poison from my last run. Pretty flowers. When it was harvested, the entire bud was bright purple. And delicious to smoke. Very berry flavored.

2 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 she’s a keeper!!

Here’s some Skywalker OG :slight_smile: SO GOOD in taste and high!

14 Likes

Pollinated young GG4

11 Likes

My first autoflower run - Samsquanch OG by Mephisto. Three sprouted out of 4 seeds and they are 58 days old today. Supposedly a 75 day strain but I just don’t see it happening in my environment :slight_smile:. Three plants, three different phenos. The biggest one in the back was a bit finicky from the start and I just can’t seem to get her 100% happy. She is also the slowest, about 7-10 days behind the smallest dark green one in the front right. And yeah, they got pretty huge, I thought autos were supposed to be smaller :man_shrugging:.

Sry for quick phone pics :blush:.

13 Likes

Some sour gorilla and sweet tooth caramel my very last grow after these plants are done

11 Likes

Blue Lights x Platinum Pineapple

7 Likes
11 Likes

Here’s an Everyday Haze at about 6-7 weeks

14 Likes