Show me young buds

Green Crack at 2 weeks

10 Likes

Riff raff thai, week 7

6 Likes

88G13 x Sour BluTooth :arrow_down:

Trainwreck x GG4RIL :arrow_down:

13 Likes

Must have been a Freeze Warning last night. Frosty as all fnck!

1 Like

Not too young anymore, but this is my first run with wedding cake.

But too make up for it, here is a couple shots of some young midnight snack buds.

15 Likes

7 Likes

12/12 Day 27

7 Likes

Both from seed: GM1.0 smells like an old outhouse. GM2.0 is sweet deep berry at this point.

8 Likes

Thug Pug’s Peanut Butter Breath. Not only is this is a “young bud”, but it’s now a young mother-to-be!

Pre-pollination

The beautiful afterglow :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Panama red - Day 14 of 12/12

11 Likes

Looking excellent nice job

1 Like

Hell yeah bruddah. Who was the breeder?

12/12 Day 34

12 Likes

We used to call those Mule Tool.
Because we were civilized and dint want to say Donkey Dicks.

Nice grow.

2 Likes

Do you recommend cutting the fore… the top fan leaves?

Nah. I only trim leaves if they are hiding tops and cant tuck them anywhere. I let the bush eat the fan leaves.
But thats just me. There are as many grow methods as there are members. Haha.

1 Like

Rare Darkness (Rare Dankness #1 x Grape Ape) by Rare Dankness a couple weeks into flower. Super dense lady here.

11 Likes

LED_Seeds is the breeder. All their stuff is top shelf. Reasonably priced at Headie Gardens dot com.

1 Like

Headbanger Haze f2 with f3 seeds. Headbanger male from Karma genetics and I had a freebie Amnesia Haze from Attitude Seedbank I’ve had in the vault for over 15 years. Didn’t think much of it, considering it was a fem’d seed, but she was a beautiful 12 week haze plant. I had very little Headbanger pollen and only yielded 10 or 15 viable seeds. The initial cross was mostly Kush leaning with very little stretch, tons of sour kush flavor with a touch of sweet haze undertones. This plant is very much the same and I actually kept a clone to IX with. Super excited for this project to move forward.

8 Likes

Cherry Pie x Ghost OG x Chemdawg Special Reserve # 4

13 Likes