Show me young buds

@NugLifeFarms420 - party pooper @ 21d. coming in hot, smells strongly of fruit when i rub the buds. she is much father along than the other plants in the tent, im guessing she will go ~60d

10 Likes

Auto Pounder

Pz :v:t2:

11 Likes

(tom ford) Pink Kush x Vanilla Frosting

11 Likes

week 4

12 Likes

Bubble Milk from @monkeyman
Mothers Milk F2 x Bogglegum

16 Likes

Melonsicle day 19

9 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Nice close up pic. :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

7 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

Some real young ones here, 12/12 a couple days ago, though I did ramp the hours down progressively over a couple weeks, instead of flipping all at once.
Hillbilly Fighter

Long Bottom Fighter

A different Hillbilly Fighter. This one was a slow starter, and grew staggered nodes from seed.

Maui Wowie

Mexican Widow

12 Likes

2 weeks (16 days) into flower. Holy Crack.

12 Likes

Sorry for the picture quality but i use my iPhone 13 for the pics, you’d think it’d be a better quality than it is - Samsung is way better for pics…

Anyway …

image image image image image image image image image image image
This bottom pic is of my Nepali Temple x Ma’s Milk / re-vegged after 1st harvest.
It’s really really frosty and my phone pics don’t do it justice
Some plants with early buds , up til about halfway through flowering ( 30+ days since 1st pistils.).

I have one big plant iv just harvested & iv a clone of La Affie S1 x Afghani HP ( ‘A9’.) that’s close to the chop too …:arrow_heading_down:

Here’s a wee pic of the La Affie X, clone ;

And the SLH is only about halfway through flowering too …

Happy growing and have a great festive season everyone …!!

Gaz. :facepunch:

11 Likes

gushmints @ 30d

9 Likes

apple fritter lumpys cut 1 week 5 day flip

9 Likes

My last pic was 23 days ago, tried to get the same shot to show progression. Each plant is off set going into flower tent by a few weeks, or when I think of adding in another.

10 Likes

Looks good starting to bulk up .

2 Likes