Show Those Seeds!

WTC, what kind of smells do you get from the Jacks Lavender?
I’m intrigued by Lavender strains lately, but don’t see them turn up often.

(Mostly, because one of the parents of Ultraviolet Auto is a Lavender, and I’m wondering if that’s where it’s extreme smell comes from)

2 Likes

@lophophora.ca give us more details! What are those seeds from? They are crazy unique looking! :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

@firehead are you looking for some Lavender? I have some Lavender F2 made by @PlantShepherd that I can send you.

5 Likes

Heck yeah, brother. I’ll shoot you a PM! :pray:

2 Likes

Dude, guerilla grow gone wild!

2 Likes

Thank you, @firehead. The seeds are Diamond OG and the product of a six-on-one pollenation extravaganza.

That’s pretty much it, but the full details are in my topic.

1 Like

Mainly Sour skunk…
but there is a lot of Jack Dominance! Jack herer is a pretty dominant strian when breeding with it. But I love Bodhi’s Lavender Jack terps :fire:

Lineage of Jacks Lavender Frosting- Lavender Frosting x Lavender Jack (Bodhi)

Lavender Frosting lineage - Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting

So it’s basically Lavender Jack (could possibly be considered a lavender Jack bx1 except different mothers) with some vanilla frosting gelato influence

3 Likes

Glad to see people sharing the love. I actually didn’t make them, heritagefarms did. :v:

4 Likes

There is alot of fire in this thread.

4 Likes

I have Ultraviolet x Tahoe OG seeds! Been hanging on to them for about 7 years! My buddy who gave them to me was calling them Tahoe Sunray! I grew them out 7 years ago and it was definitely some fire and big healthy plants. I was planning on crossing it with Kens GDP and if I get a male I might make more Tahoe Sunrays! We’ll see

4 Likes

Close up on the ylly f2s.

12 Likes

Latest seed run. Unicorn poop bx1 unlabeled. And unicorn poop f3’s…

16 Likes

Ylly f2s

14 Likes

8/10 the first time, then 10/10 about a week after that. I think they look that color due to the lighting where I was at when I took that picture

1 Like

Freshly separated… I’m calling it “A.C./BC” Tropicana Poison F2 x Black Cream auto.

Still need to sort…

Thats from a tiny plant. Black Creams (4) to be separated next week with a lot more seed!

:smiley:

17 Likes

Gonna be some :fire: :fire::fire::fire:

Mom had a unique clove like scent separating the seeds. The GF came home and was like “whats that smell?” looks over, sees my hands in the tray breaking up buds / separating seeds “Thats not how it usually smells?”

Gotta agree… So I kept the rest of the “bud” matter, let it dry / cure a bit then I’ll see what it tastes like.

1 Like

Unicorn poop :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:v:t4:

24 Likes

Royal ChocolateThai x X18

17 Likes