Show Those Seeds!

I’ve started dozens from 5 strains and all but 1 seed have sprouted strongly!

4 Likes

Here’s a mess of fresh beans curing behind the TV.

20 Likes

21 Likes

Some of the seeds I made this year :slight_smile:

22 Likes

22 Likes

@Mithridate Are you getting those to crack?

3 Likes

Tropicana Punch
I’ll be completing my first chuck soon

17 Likes

With some patience I got 12 to grow…
They still have some life left in them. I’m looking at different methods to germ the bastards hah

More conventional techniques only gives me around 5% germ rate.

4 Likes

Are they Skunk from Dutch stock?

1 Like

Unfortunately other than the name I have no idea what they really are… Don’t know if the person had been growing these for years or if it was a one year thing. If they were local cuts or from seeds, can’t say for sure

All I know is they are from east coast Canada, collected in 93 from outdoor plants. They were kept in his fridge until I received them ( along with “orange” seeds)

11 Likes

I like that they came in an aspirin bottle from 1994! Document that grow for sure for sure!!!

I swear I still kick myself for not keeping seeds from the 90’s along with my dads old seed stash…he had a couple old film containers full of seeds from the late 80’s and early 90’s but he got rid of them in early 2000’s :man_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

A few Turkish Gummy seeds.

18 Likes

Neat Shape to them

4 Likes

Haha yeah expires 3/94. Oldschool for sure :yum:
The skunks came in a Betty Crocker cake frosting tub

I already am :wink: :shushing_face: that lil 2x4 tent may be small put its packed with treasures.

I called the skunks “mystery pot/strain” in my diary :laughing:

Oh and man must feel awful to think about those film canisters

5 Likes

Rainbow ylly f2s…

18 Likes

Should be cool to see how it grows and the how the flower turns out!!

Yea I still think about my dads old seeds and it’s 2021 :joy: would of been fun to see what popped up :seedling: and they were definitely from something good! But all mixed from different buds.

My uncle was in the army and based in Oahu back then and my dad would tell me when he visited my uncle they were smoking some of the best bud he’d ever seen!! He said he had kept some of the seeds from Hawaii but most of them were from NorCal. Wish I could go back in time and save those seeds lol

2 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

Here is a closer look @corey

19 Likes

14 Likes