Show Those Seeds!

Mom had a unique clove like scent separating the seeds. The GF came home and was like “whats that smell?” looks over, sees my hands in the tray breaking up buds / separating seeds “Thats not how it usually smells?”

Gotta agree… So I kept the rest of the “bud” matter, let it dry / cure a bit then I’ll see what it tastes like.

1 Like

Unicorn poop :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:v:t4:

24 Likes

Royal ChocolateThai x X18

17 Likes

Those are beauties! Nice and uniform, identical looking and ripe. Nice work @Comacus!

4 Likes

Ok, I’m the ass that doesn’t actually post seed pics but soon :grin:
They still growing.

Gdp x ppp

14 Likes

Just took two of the smallest lowest branches of a
Bruce Banner x Lemon Skunk plant off for a test of maturity of the seed, got 80 seeds from them:

20 Likes

My old school genetics…

Homemade Strains Thread

18 Likes

Hmmm… someone has escaped!

16 Likes

Left: CinderEvil x Spotted Lime

Right: Blueberry Auto

19 Likes

Beans!

29 Likes

4th generation south African Sativa Polyhybrid. Haze x Afritiva back to the Haze.
20220110_114908

11 Likes

If I had jars and bags the size some of you do I don’t think I’d be able to refrain from playing Johnny Appleseed, scattering beans everywhere I go… Amazing work everyone.

My small collection of chucks :

18 Likes

Feminized White Widow auto crosses. Just finishing up

17 Likes

Some seeds I shucked from an OP from some seeds some old dude gave me. He said they were gorilla glue crossed with monkey haze. Of course I have no way of knowing how true that is but theyre beautiful seeds :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Skunk fresh new gen, plant 1

Orange new gen, plant 1

I’ll keep digging until I find a stunning cut to pass around :muscle:

12 Likes

Just a quick question, are you sure the dates on your seeds are right ? As white widow in seedform wasnt made till 1994/95.

2 Likes

How did they come out did they live?

2 Likes

No they were a few feet below the nearest window, so they stretched till they fell over and died.

1 Like

SLH :arrow_down:
6359ebdd5c6b29aa65b32ebcd69ed386ccc95721_2_375x500.jpeg

Sour Diesel :arrow_down:
d5862b3f6cab0f970655f374157492f918acb991_2_375x500.jpeg

(Transkei x Durban Poison) x SLH :arrow_down:

7 Likes